DocuSign

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

New Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DocuSign in June 2014.

This interview process was a long one - 2 months between the first contact and final interview. I applied for the position through an employee referral portal and received a call from a recruiter a few days later. After this initial phone interview, I was then scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I got a great vibe from the hiring manager, and he gave me the rundown of the interview process.

The next step was the interview loop, where I met with each of the team members for 30 minutes each. The interview questions were easy, and I had a great rapport with each person that interviewed me. This interview loop lasted 4 hours - in a windowless room, without refreshments or breaks.

Two weeks later, I was scheduled for an hour presentation on any technology, though DocuSign was highly recommended. I learned the ins and outs of the product and gave an hour demonstration on how to use basic functionality of the service. It took about 20 hours of prep time.

In the end, I got a canned email response of how there was someone more suited for the role. I would have liked some feedback, especially after being invested in such a long interview process.

Interview Questions
  • The presentation was the most difficult part, since it required a great deal of outside prep time.   Answer Question