Dodge's Chicken Store

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Leader Interview

Store Leader
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took a lot longer than expected. I had two interviews in person and one over the phone. The questions were not difficult just detailed. The personality test is easy but the IQ test is a beast. The interviewers both seemed nice and sold a lot of hype about the current state of the company and opportunity for growth.

Interview Question – why should we hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was back and forth about 3 times.

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Assistant Store Leader

I applied online and interviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store.

Interview Details – First interview was with the Store Leader, questions were very basic about work history. Got a call back for a skype interview with the Area Manager, questions were more of the same about previous work history and experiances.

Interview Question – Why did I take a pay cut in order to take my last job   Answer Question

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Assistant Store Leader
Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store in October 2011.

Interview Details – Detailed background and credit check, hair follicule drug test, personality tests. They also question you about your monthly bills, living expenses and spending habits. They want to make sure you arent in a bad financial position for fear you wil steal from them.

Interview Question – It was unexpected when they ask you how much your bills are and what your spending habits are.   View Answer

Worked for Dodge's Chicken Store? Contribute to the Community!