Dodge's Chicken Store Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dodge's Chicken Store

Cashier Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

Got called for an Interview at the Huntsville, Alabama location for the next day. The store was not what I expected. The manager was nice..got interviewed by two people. Found out it was only a part time position.. I really needed full time work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store.

Interview

First interview was with the Store Leader, questions were very basic about work history. Got a call back for a skype interview with the Area Manager, questions were more of the same about previous work history and experiances.

Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process took a lot longer than expected. I had two interviews in person and one over the phone. The questions were not difficult just detailed. The personality test is easy but the IQ test is a beast. The interviewers both seemed nice and sold a lot of hype about the current state of the company and opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was back and forth about 3 times.

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dodge's Chicken Store (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Detailed background and credit check, hair follicule drug test, personality tests. They also question you about your monthly bills, living expenses and spending habits. They want to make sure you arent in a bad financial position for fear you wil steal from them.

Interview Questions

• It was unexpected when they ask you how much your bills are and what your spending habits are.   1 Answer