Doe Fund

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doe Fund in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had interview with recruiting agent and a supervisor. A week later, completed an excel/word test. Following week, had interview with one of the head supervisors and two other supervisors.

They basically explained what the position entails and I explained what my future goals are. I made it clear that I will be eventually going back to school but on a part time basis to reach my long term goals.

They wanted to make sure I will be comfortable working there because it is a male dominated workforce.. I guess I was able to show that I am able to handle myself.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable working with an all-male staff?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me the salary they are offering and I accepted. Not sure if it was negotiable or not.

Worked for Doe Fund? Contribute to the Community!