Doe Fund Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Doe Fund in August 2011.

Two Interviews. One phone and in person.

Graduate Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Doe Fund in July 2011.

The interview was good. I felt comfortable with all the interviewers. I just told them my skills and work history, and I was told what was expected of there employees; which a commitment to the job, staff and client, as well as integrity and etc.

Interview Questions
    • Could you name a rewarding time in your life?   View Answer
    • Why would you want to take a wage increase and work with us?   View Answer
    Just like another employer. If they feel you are worth it, and you ask for it, the negotiation will be in your favor.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doe Fund in May 2012.

Had interview with recruiting agent and a supervisor. A week later, completed an excel/word test. Following week, had interview with one of the head supervisors and two other supervisors.

They basically explained what the position entails and I explained what my future goals are. I made it clear that I will be eventually going back to school but on a part time basis to reach my long term goals.

They wanted to make sure I will be comfortable working there because it is a male dominated workforce.. I guess I was able to show that I am able to handle myself.

Interview Questions
    They told me the salary they are offering and I accepted. Not sure if it was negotiable or not.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doe Fund

Worked for Doe Fund? Contribute to the Community!