Dogwood Grill

Very Easy Interview

Kitchen Manager Interview

Kitchen Manager
Jefferson City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dogwood Grill in August 2010.

Interview Details – Getting an interview was as easy as a phone call and scheduling a time to meet the employer. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was a fairly relaxed and informal interview. I was hired on a two week trial basis without submitting a resume or application. There was an issue with my background check as this is a government contract working in a secure government building. My employer was so pleased with my skills a a Chef and Kitchen Manager that he fought for my background check to be accepted. Overall the interview/hiring process was about as quick and painless as can be.

It was only after being hired full-time and working for a couple months that the awful truths about this company and employer came to light.

My advice to future interviewers would be to NOT interview with this company for any position whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from 1-10. 10 being the most honest, how honest would you consider yourself.   View Answer
  • Are you ready for your drug test? You are? OK...name 5 drugs that you can smoke.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations at all. Do not consider.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dogwood Grill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dogwood Grill interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dogwood Grill employees and interview candidates.