Dolce Hotels and Resorts

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Conference Service Intern Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dolce Hotels and Resorts.

Interview Details – I initally went into the location and applied through the front desk. I heard back within the week. I then went in for the interview and met with the director of human resources. We went through the basic interview questions. He asked me why I was interested in hospitality and where I had heard about their internship program. After the interview I heard back within the next two weeks.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were typical. Strengths weaknesses interests. Nothing too challenging or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation phase because it was a summer internship

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dolce Hotels and Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dolce Hotels and Resorts interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dolce Hotels and Resorts employees and interview candidates.