Dollar Bank Interview Questions in Cleveland, OH

1.7

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

I filed the application online and got an interview invitation in two days. The first interview was with the HR manager- easy going, general questions. Second interview was with the branch manager. I came to the branch 15 minutes before. I waited in the lobby 40 minutes!!. Through the glass wall, I saw the branch manager who first was talking on the phone for about 5 min, then just sitting and looking outside through the window. I stood up to look around the branch and he called me immediately- he probably thought I was going to leave. Well, I had that thought. He just wanted to show who the boss was. Later, I found out that this branch had the highest employees turnover. The interview was easy, like a joke. No serious or difficult questions. They called all people on my reference list. The supervisor from my prior job was on my list but they could not reach her because she was on vacation. So, they asked me to provide somebody else as a reference. Surely, I gave the manager information- they called her.

Negotiation

I got the call with the offer next day. The HR manager who called to make the offer sounded disappointed when I told him that I need to think about it and I would call him with my decision by the end of the day.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online. They called me about a week later out of the blue. I thought the phone interview went great until they caught me off guard and asked me my salary expectations. I thought this was weird for the first interview.

Interview Questions

I told them what my salary requirements were and there was a difference of $14,000 of what they wanted to pay me.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2008.

Interview

First, there was an interview with an HR manager. This interview was basic in nature and probed previous work experience. Was not hard and questions were quite standard. Second, 2:1 interview with regional manager and an assistant of the division. Questions were still pretty basic in nature. Not so much situational as rather generic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary offered was quite low. Little wiggle room.