Dollar General Manager Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dry Ridge, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dry Ridge, KY

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dollar General in October 2010.

Most of this was just common sense questions. You just need to know something about retail.

I do not remember

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar General

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Dollar General in June 2013.

All was done well. cojuld not have asked for a better opportunity to tell my story and have some on listes and chat with. I was amazed at how intrigued the interviewer was at what io had tooffer and what they could offer me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dollar General in February 2010.

I had a wallk in interview with 2 people.Its was right in the store we were talking nothing perfessional and then they said I passed the assesment test and to take another one at home.It was very difficult.Its a shame I have the experience and they go by these tests.They are letting alot of good people pass through.What has happen to america?I couldn't stress enough the skills and ownership of a retail store and this doesn't even seem to be enough anymore.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goodlettsville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goodlettsville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dollar General in December 2008.

Standard interview process. Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring managers, one day of on site interviews with several panels. Filling out of paperwork (application, etc.)

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Dollar General in August 2011.

Applied online, recieved email regarding online testing from HR; took required test online and recieved phone call on same day; scheduled phone interview for the following day; after the phone interview was told that application was being sent to DM for review and that the DM would be contacting me for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Salary was not acceptable for number of hours required.

Worked for Dollar General? Contribute to the Community!