Dollar Tree Dollar Tree Cashier Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Damascus, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damascus, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in September 2014.

I went in and picked up an application, I turned it in two days later. Two days after that the manager called me and set up an interview that day. I was offered the job right then and there after chatting with the manager for a while.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't really any questions. It was "tell me about yourself" but he did most of the talking. He didn't ask anything of me, it was mostly him explaining how things worked there. He asked if I had any experience working the register.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. The pay is minimum wage, and he made that clear at the beginning so that there was no confusion, which I appreciate.

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dollar Tree in May 2010.

The interview process was very simple. I applied to the store online. I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I arrived at the interview clean, wearing slacks and a nice shirt, and alive with a pulse. There was no real substance to the interview. I was told to come back the next week for paperwork and training.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked any questions - not even about why I wanted to work there!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camden, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in August 2011.

The interview process was easy and make you feel comfortable. Usually you are nervous in an interview, but not this one. She shook my hand, and introduced herself to start the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly ask if I knew about computers and how the cash register worked.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jamestown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamestown, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2011.

Meeting the store manager, receiving a basic interview and then leaving.

Dollar Tree Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Langley, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in January 2012.

Phoned after dropping off resume.

Interview Questions

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!