Dollar Tree Logistics Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interviewPhone interview with 3 people. It was hard to hear them at times. Lots of static and echo in the background. All 3 of them asked questions, mostly about how my last job working experience would relate to the position. Overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

Recruiter call first, then followup call with hiring manager, onsite interview with manager and 2 directors. Everything was professionally handled and smooth. Everyone involved was very straight forward and honest

Interview Questions

• Technical and business questions regarding college projects on resume (I was a college-hire)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely disorganized. It was had to get her to reply to my emails when she was gathering information from me about my experience, salary, references, etc.
    I think the process would have been faster if the recruiter was not involved and the hiring manager was in charge. The interviews themselves were standard but several people interviewed me and they all seemed to ask the same general questions, what were my strengths and what were my weaknesses, basic interview 101 course questions. They were very helpful in describing the position.

Interview Questions

• What would your current employeer tell me about you?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not feel like I could negotiate the pay or benefits, other than my actual start date.