Dollar Tree

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dollar Tree in April 2011.

The recruiter was extremely disorganized. It was had to get her to reply to my emails when she was gathering information from me about my experience, salary, references, etc.
I think the process would have been faster if the recruiter was not involved and the hiring manager was in charge. The interviews themselves were standard but several people interviewed me and they all seemed to ask the same general questions, what were my strengths and what were my weaknesses, basic interview 101 course questions. They were very helpful in describing the position.

Interview Questions
  • What would your current employeer tell me about you?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with another employee?   Answer Question
I did not feel like I could negotiate the pay or benefits, other than my actual start date.