Dollar Tree

Employer Engaged

Dollar Tree Manager Interview Questions

1.7

Manager Interview

for asst managers, its an interview with the DM and 3 weeks of training, store managers its interview with DM, and member of regional... if you fit there "profile"

Interview Questions
  • expect your normal interviewing questions when any management positions arises   Answer Question

low salary offer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dollar Tree in September 2010.

Haven't taken the group interview at this point, but the phone interview was a piece of cake. I'm taking the group interview today and when I do I'll post how it was. If I had to guess: study the company, get some basic questions answered you know they will ask.

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dollar Tree in December 2010.

Manager called me in for an interview. Pretty standard interview, He stressed that not much help in stores and was a lot of hands on . He said that I would have to start as an assistant manager and was about 12 per hour depending on experience.He told me that he liked me and would get back to me after he talked to his district manager. I got an email saying the position had been closed and no one was hires. About 2 weeks after that the manager called me and said that they had a opening and wanted to see me if I was interested. I went there and he told me his district manager told him that there was a pay scale change and if I wanted the job I could have it but would have to start at 8.75 per hour. I have over 15 years retail management experience and said I want a job with the company but not at that rate. Oh yea to top it off I would have to travel about 35 miles to the store they would put me at....I like the company and the feel of the stores and would like to be part of that but not at that rate

read above

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kärla, Saarema (Estonia)
    Anonymous Employee in Kärla, Saarema (Estonia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dollar Tree in June 2012.

THIS Process do by well educated persons and then know well how to take Interviw and how to hiring a employer and nothing else"""""""" and Best of luck for them""""""""