Dollar Tree Merchandising Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dollar Tree in March 2010.

The interview process seemed similar to most other corporate retailers, beginning with 2 lengthy phone interviews and leading to 2 on site one on one interviews. Each of the on site interviews I met with 4 upper management associates. One aspect that did strike me as odd after coming from another corporate retail office, I was surprised how unorthodox the one on one interviews were as a couple of the interviewers didnt even ask much about myself or exact experiences in my past where I used certain skills. But overall everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What are your questions about me or the company? (only question asked by one interviewer so basically I lead the interview)   View Answer

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!