Dollar Tree

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dollar Tree in October 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was pretty quick and easy. I was called in for an interview with the district manager after two days of applying. The DM asked me the standard questions that come from the Corporate Office.

Interview Question – If you know the standard Corporate Questions you would do just fine. They do not throw in any curve ball questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After 20 mins I was offered a position and we negotiated salary. They were paying much less than my previous job even with the bonus incentive but, it was hard to find a job during that time so I accepted the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dollar Tree

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees and interview candidates.