Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dollar Tree
- Cashier (40)
- Store Manager (34)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (30)
- Assistant Manager (26)
- Sales Associate (19)
- Dollar Tree Cashier (16)
- Assistant Store Manager (12)
- Stocker (6)
- District Manager (5)
- Cashier/Stocker (5)
- Dollar Tree Store Manager (5)
- Manager (4)
- District Manager In Training (3)
- Logistics Analyst (3)
- Freight (2)
- Department Manager (2)
- Part Time Cashier (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- PT Cashier (2)
- Freight Processor (2)
- Cashier and Stock Clerk (1)
- Cashier/Seasonal (1)
- FT Assistant (1)
- Stockier (1)
- Cashier and Stocker (1)
- Distribution Center Department Manager (1)
- Cashier/Assistant Manager (1)
- Cashier/CustomerService/Stock/Secretary (1)
- CORE Merchandising Trainee Program (1)
- Cashier/Stocker to Assistant Manager (1)
Operations Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Joliet, IL) in May 2014.
Started with a phone interview with the HR manager. 2nd interview was on site with the AGM and GM. General questions and situations. Final interview with Director was lengthy but basic. You need to be a subject matter expert and it helps to be able to opine on former employers, hurdles, and specific steps you used to overcome the issue.
- Describe your level of interaction with your subordinate managers. 1 Answer
negotiation was very difficult. The GM presents the offer but can't negotiate. You spend a week going back and forth as he relays your concerns and requests with the Director.
Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree
Operations Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Orlando, FL) in October 2011.
Hiring process was pretty quick and easy. I was called in for an interview with the district manager after two days of applying. The DM asked me the standard questions that come from the Corporate Office.
- If you know the standard Corporate Questions you would do just fine. They do not throw in any curve ball questions. Answer Question
After 20 mins I was offered a position and we negotiated salary. They were paying much less than my previous job even with the bonus incentive but, it was hard to find a job during that time so I accepted the offer.