Dollar Tree

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dollar Tree in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to a Dollar Tree store, and it took them more than a year to get back to me about it. I got a phone call one day, asking me if I was still looking for a job. I went in for the interview, and got the position right on the spot. I was not asked any difficult questions. The only questions asked were about my availability and my ability to stock merchandise. Neither one of these things were a problem.

Interview Question – Can you read a planogram?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are not able to negotiate anything. Store Associates make minimum wage(at least at the store I work at), and that's it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dollar Tree

Worked for Dollar Tree? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dollar Tree Store Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees and interview candidates.