Dominican Hospital

www.dominicanhospital.org

Dominican Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dominican Hospital

Staff RN Interview

HR has been gutted. May be hard to find a real human to deal with. My experience with hiring has been completely changed.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dominican Hospital in May 2012.

Received a phone call within two weeks of applying to schedule an in-person interview. The manager asked me general questions about how I felt I would be an asset to the team, and how I would handle certain situations (ie. multitasking on various projects). Within a few days of the interview I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had to deal with high stress situations in a job before and were you able to handle those situations well?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. I was happy to be offered the job and accepted their offer as it was.

Public Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Cruz, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dominican Hospital in January 2010.

Following submission of a letter and resume, was called for an interview. First interview was by HR, very pleasant but perfunctory. Took awhile to hear back from them after that, but was called for a second interview by the chief Public Relations officer. Quite a comfortable interview, with authentic questions of me rather than "boiler plate" as was more the case with the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you address questions on a situation about which you had no previous information?   Answer Question