Dominion East Ohio

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Intern Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominion East Ohio in December 2009.

Interview Details – The position was posted on the careerboard for my law school. However, I missed the deadline. I contacted the hiring contact and asked if it was too late to submit my information. She allowed me to submit my resume, cover letter, and writing sample. Two days letter I was contacted by the Richmond office and I scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview went well, the interviewer was very friendly and knowledgeable about the corporation. She told me exactly what would happen next in the process and gave me an idea of the salary range. After I passed the phone interview, I was contacted within a day to schedule a face to face interviewer with the hiring supervisor. She was very friendly, interview was very conversational. I was able to ask her questions about what she did and how she ended up at the company. Her administrative assistant was friendly as well, very welcoming. In fact, the work culture seemed inviting and appeared to depend upon team work. I was able to get more than the initial salary offer by $2/hour based on my experience and am currently negotiating a raise based upon pending bar results.

Interview Question – What experience do you have for the position?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dominion East Ohio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominion East Ohio Legal Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dominion East Ohio employees and interview candidates.