Dominion Enterprises

40 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive -Cleveland Interview

Account Executive -Cleveland

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very judgmental company or the Sales Manager was. First I was offered a position and then it was recanted, and he couldn't come up with an explanation or was being a coward and not being honest. I was honest with my background and was judged, even though I was very qualified for the job. Would not recommend this position.

Interview Question – Are you able to make sales calls when you are on the road? This is a basic question for any outside sales rep. It was asked in a demeaning manner by the Regional Sales Manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not a real negotiation.

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Windows Systems Administrator
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2013.

Interview Details – Online application
Contacted by hiring manager via email
Great communication throughout process

Interview Question – None. All were technical as expected.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview Details – Typical for the most part, 5 interviews, including one phone interview. Two of the in-person interviews were with the same person asking primarily the same thing

Interview Question – One interviewer talked about herself for most of that interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was less than I had said I would accept; that was frustrating. I said I would accept, so that was frustrating. I declined that offer but they came back with a higher salary so I accepted.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview Details – General phone interview followed by a request for an in-person interview. During in-person interview it was very apparent the lack of knowledge from management. I was basically better interviewed by the other Designers.

Interview Question – It was more personality questions rather than technical knowledge questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you are not happy with the initial salary do not take the offer. I was tricked into thinking I would get faster raises depending on performance reviews but management lies in those reviews.

Technical Interview

Technical

I applied online and interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview Details – 3 interviewer then the manager came in

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult, they were not related to the position.   View Answer

Marketing Consultant Interview

Marketing Consultant
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from a resume I submitted through Craigslist. Had a phone interview first then asked to come in for a formal interview. Personable HR rep on the phone. Met with a sales manager for the in office interview. Good interview. Nice manager with welcoming personality. Made me feel easily at ease. Cubicle environment.

Interview Question – None of the questions stood out, as most were pretty standard for the sales industry. I guess since it's a telemarketing position, be prepared to answer "How do you think you would handle a lot of rejection over the phone?"   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had another job offer more in line with my goals.

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Norfolk, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview Details – Communicated with an internal recruiter via email and then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Unfortunately, whoever wrote the job description was way off. The job title and description made it sound like they wanted a backend developer but the position was really for a UI developer. I didn't find this out until the end of the interview. I of course didn't get an offer but wouldn't have accpted it if I did.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in June 2011.

Interview Details – Had phone interview the on-site interview. Typical interview questions. Walked out with offer and drug test form

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Route Distributor Interview

Route Distributor
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in January 2009.

Interview Details – One interview provide license and insurance card required to drive own vehicle.

Interview Question – Have you ever been convicted of a felony   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations piece rate

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in December 2011.

Interview Details – Only a phone interview and one panel interview in person. Was pretty easy and laid back. Was called and hired within a week of the final interview.

Negotiation Details – They offered me as much as they had budgeted for the position.