Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 23, 2014
40 interviews

2.2

Account Executive -Cleveland Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2013.

Very judgmental company or the Sales Manager was. First I was offered a position and then it was recanted, and he couldn't come up with an explanation or was being a coward and not being honest. I was honest with my background and was judged, even though I was very qualified for the job. Would not recommend this position.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to make sales calls when you are on the road? This is a basic question for any outside sales rep. It was asked in a demeaning manner by the Regional Sales Manager.   Answer Question
    Not a real negotiation.

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in July 2013.

Online application
    Contacted by hiring manager via email
    Great communication throughout process

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Typical for the most part, 5 interviews, including one phone interview. Two of the in-person interviews were with the same person asking primarily the same thing

Interview Questions
    • One interviewer talked about herself for most of that interview.   View Answer
    The offer was less than I had said I would accept; that was frustrating. I said I would accept, so that was frustrating. I declined that offer but they came back with a higher salary so I accepted.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

General phone interview followed by a request for an in-person interview. During in-person interview it was very apparent the lack of knowledge from management. I was basically better interviewed by the other Designers.

Interview Questions
    • It was more personality questions rather than technical knowledge questions.   View Answer
    If you are not happy with the initial salary do not take the offer. I was tricked into thinking I would get faster raises depending on performance reviews but management lies in those reviews.

Technical Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

3 interviewer then the manager came in

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult, they were not related to the position.   View Answer

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Received a phone call from a resume I submitted through Craigslist. Had a phone interview first then asked to come in for a formal interview. Personable HR rep on the phone. Met with a sales manager for the in office interview. Good interview. Nice manager with welcoming personality. Made me feel easily at ease. Cubicle environment.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions stood out, as most were pretty standard for the sales industry. I guess since it's a telemarketing position, be prepared to answer "How do you think you would handle a lot of rejection over the phone?"   Answer Question

Had another job offer more in line with my goals.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Communicated with an internal recruiter via email and then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Unfortunately, whoever wrote the job description was way off. The job title and description made it sound like they wanted a backend developer but the position was really for a UI developer. I didn't find this out until the end of the interview. I of course didn't get an offer but wouldn't have accpted it if I did.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in June 2011.

Had phone interview the on-site interview. Typical interview questions. Walked out with offer and drug test form

Route Distributor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in January 2009.

One interview provide license and insurance card required to drive own vehicle.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been convicted of a felony   View Answer
    No negotiations piece rate

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in December 2011.

Only a phone interview and one panel interview in person. Was pretty easy and laid back. Was called and hired within a week of the final interview.

They offered me as much as they had budgeted for the position.