Dominion Enterprises Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

One interview by phone with one hiring manager, then one in-person interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Both went well (I thought) but then instead of getting a phone call or email from them whether (or not) I got the job, I never heard back from them again. At all. This division is filled with rude unprofessional people with no regard or consideration for others. Thank goodness not all the brands at Dominion are like this.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions, but interviewers seemed stumped by the questions I asked them with regard to plans, programs, platforms. I inquired about their familiarity with certain networks, they did not seem to know what I was referring to. I asked them a question about the status of one of their profiles on a certain social network and the interviewer flat-out lied to me about the success/virality of their social media posts. (I verified this after I went home and looked up their page on my home computer.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

Only a phone interview and one panel interview in person. Was pretty easy and laid back. Was called and hired within a week of the final interview.

Negotiation

They offered me as much as they had budgeted for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in November 2007.

Interview

Was giving a quick phone interview and then set up a personal interview with two other individuals. I was given a brief history of the company and the position that they were hiring for then questioned about my experience. Very typical.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Dominion Enterprises in September 2007.

Interview

one on one with department head for division