Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Dominion Enterprises
- Marketing Coordinator (4)
- Account Executive (3)
- Sales (3)
- Graphic Designer (3)
- Customer Service (2)
- Web Developer (2)
- Windows Systems Administrator (2)
- Route Distributor (2)
- SEO & SEM Specialist (1)
- Account Executive -Cleveland (1)
- Responsive Web Designer (1)
- Sales Assistant (1)
- Developer (1)
- Marketing Consultant (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Business Development Manager (1)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Sales Recruiter (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- OUTSIDE SALES (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Account Representative (1)
- Technical (1)
- GENERAL SALES MANAGER (1)
- Accounting and Finance (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Operations Coordinator (1)
- Office Manager (1)
- Web Programmer (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
Marketing Coordinator Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in April 2012.
One interview by phone with one hiring manager, then one in-person interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Both went well (I thought) but then instead of getting a phone call or email from them whether (or not) I got the job, I never heard back from them again. At all. This division is filled with rude unprofessional people with no regard or consideration for others. Thank goodness not all the brands at Dominion are like this.
- No difficult or unexpected questions, but interviewers seemed stumped by the questions I asked them with regard to plans, programs, platforms. I inquired about their familiarity with certain networks, they did not seem to know what I was referring to. I asked them a question about the status of one of their profiles on a certain social network and the interviewer flat-out lied to me about the success/virality of their social media posts. (I verified this after I went home and looked up their page on my home computer.) Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Dominion Enterprises
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in December 2011.
Only a phone interview and one panel interview in person. Was pretty easy and laid back. Was called and hired within a week of the final interview.
They offered me as much as they had budgeted for the position.
Marketing Coordinator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in November 2007.
Was giving a quick phone interview and then set up a personal interview with two other individuals. I was given a brief history of the company and the position that they were hiring for then questioned about my experience. Very typical.
- What do you know about Dominion Enterprises. Answer Question
Marketing Coordinator InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in September 2007.
one on one with department head for division
- what do you want to do 1 Answer