Dominion Enterprises

Dominion Enterprises Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in December 2011.

Only a phone interview and one panel interview in person. Was pretty easy and laid back. Was called and hired within a week of the final interview.

They offered me as much as they had budgeted for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in April 2012.

One interview by phone with one hiring manager, then one in-person interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Both went well (I thought) but then instead of getting a phone call or email from them whether (or not) I got the job, I never heard back from them again. At all. This division is filled with rude unprofessional people with no regard or consideration for others. Thank goodness not all the brands at Dominion are like this.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions, but interviewers seemed stumped by the questions I asked them with regard to plans, programs, platforms. I inquired about their familiarity with certain networks, they did not seem to know what I was referring to. I asked them a question about the status of one of their profiles on a certain social network and the interviewer flat-out lied to me about the success/virality of their social media posts. (I verified this after I went home and looked up their page on my home computer.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in November 2007.

Was giving a quick phone interview and then set up a personal interview with two other individuals. I was given a brief history of the company and the position that they were hiring for then questioned about my experience. Very typical.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dominion Enterprises in September 2007.

one on one with department head for division

Interview Questions

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!