Domino's

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

Interview Question – There was none. They were pretty easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted minimum wage

Medina, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out an application and turned it in, before I left the building the store's general manager asked if I had a few minutes for an interview, she asked simple questions and after about 5 minutes she gave me a packet of company mandated paperwork. This packet included a direct deposit form, permission to inspect vehicles, permission to drug test, permission to do a basic background check, proof of insurance and a copy of your ID. After about a week I began working.

Interview Question – Nothing really out of the blue. Basic questions. How long have you lived in the area, had your licence, hows your driving record, criminal charges, how well do you handle stress. Easy questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty simple they will pretty much tell you on the spot at the interview if you are hired or not.

Interview Question – Not to many difficult questions mostly common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I was called in after three days of waiting after applying. I applied for management and was interviewed under those pretenses. I was told at the time of the 'interview' that it was for all positions currently available.

The manager called at 10:30am and wanted to meet at 11:30am. Very uncoordinated and unprofessional in my opinion.

I went in two hours after the call, after asking for a later interview time, and was asked to wait for 15 minutes while the manager dealt with a rush. When asked to come back he asked me one question, "Why did you leave your Starbucks management position?" I answered and he seemed happy with the answer.

The manager then handed me a pile of papers to sign and said it was for a background check and that the district manager will be in touch in 48 to 60 hours with the information on training and that after that call, I should call him to get onto the schedule the following week. They were really rushed and he didn't talk about salary, position, or anything. It was over all a very very poor interview and it makes me question what type of people they hire with this sort of process.

When the DM calls me I'll have a list of questions to ask her because the manager was over all very uninformative and disinterested in the whole interview process.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last job?   View Answer

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Formal. Held at a Domino's store (which was really cool to me), was taken to a small office (store was quite small) where I sat with the franchisee, and he looked over my application and held a very detailed interview. Was in and out (just like a pizza) very quickly.

Interview Question – "Why Domino's Pizza?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. Was offered a higher rate than expected/wanted and was happy to accept. Quickly got a $1 raise (about 1.5 months)

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Two interviews based on manager skills

Interview Question – One thing you have done to improve yourself recently?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I placed an application to be a delivery driver while job hunting. Got a call back about a week later from the General Manager, asking me to come in for an interview. He offered me the job after the interview, pending a drug test and background check, and I started work the next week.

Interview Question – None of the questions were outside of the norm: "Tell me about yourself", "What's your greatest strength and weakness", etc.   View Answer

San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in January 2009.

Interview Details – In house interview done by General manager of store. Pretty casual and asked questions about goals and work ethics

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer you know is in the wrong   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Agreed to hours I proposed and pay was substantial to work required

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in March 2009.

Interview Details – Always need ppl but never hires , You need to call and ask to speak to manager between 10-3 none busy hour or show up in person

Interview Question – can you pass a background check   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I started as a driver then move up the highest the pay manager is 13

Woodbridge, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had to apply online. I was called in for an interview, then was sent to do a drug test, then I was scheduled for a second interview. That manager never showed up so the GM called me and told me I had the job.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!