Domino's

Updated Nov 4, 2014

1.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

I accepted minimum wage

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

I was called in after three days of waiting after applying. I applied for management and was interviewed under those pretenses. I was told at the time of the 'interview' that it was for all positions currently available.

The manager called at 10:30am and wanted to meet at 11:30am. Very uncoordinated and unprofessional in my opinion.

I went in two hours after the call, after asking for a later interview time, and was asked to wait for 15 minutes while the manager dealt with a rush. When asked to come back he asked me one question, "Why did you leave your Starbucks management position?" I answered and he seemed happy with the answer.

The manager then handed me a pile of papers to sign and said it was for a background check and that the district manager will be in touch in 48 to 60 hours with the information on training and that after that call, I should call him to get onto the schedule the following week. They were really rushed and he didn't talk about salary, position, or anything. It was over all a very very poor interview and it makes me question what type of people they hire with this sort of process.

When the DM calls me I'll have a list of questions to ask her because the manager was over all very uninformative and disinterested in the whole interview process.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Formal. Held at a Domino's store (which was really cool to me), was taken to a small office (store was quite small) where I sat with the franchisee, and he looked over my application and held a very detailed interview. Was in and out (just like a pizza) very quickly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation phase. Was offered a higher rate than expected/wanted and was happy to accept. Quickly got a $1 raise (about 1.5 months)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

I filled out an application and turned it in, before I left the building the store's general manager asked if I had a few minutes for an interview, she asked simple questions and after about 5 minutes she gave me a packet of company mandated paperwork. This packet included a direct deposit form, permission to inspect vehicles, permission to drug test, permission to do a basic background check, proof of insurance and a copy of your ID. After about a week I began working.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the blue. Basic questions. How long have you lived in the area, had your licence, hows your driving record, criminal charges, how well do you handle stress. Easy questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Two interviews based on manager skills

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in November 2012.

I had to apply online. I was called in for an interview, then was sent to do a drug test, then I was scheduled for a second interview. That manager never showed up so the GM called me and told me I had the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

The hiring process is pretty simple they will pretty much tell you on the spot at the interview if you are hired or not.

No negotiations

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2011.

I placed an application to be a delivery driver while job hunting. Got a call back about a week later from the General Manager, asking me to come in for an interview. He offered me the job after the interview, pending a drug test and background check, and I started work the next week.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were outside of the norm: "Tell me about yourself", "What's your greatest strength and weakness", etc.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

I met with the general manager of the store and was tested on basic knowledge required for the job on a paper test. I was then interviewed by the GM for approximately 30 minutes to prove my knowledge of math and my background information, specifically my previous work experience. I also had a discussion with a regional manager regarding a new computer based training system implemented by Dominoes just that week. I was the 1st person at our location on S. Washington St. to test the efficacy of this new computerized education and training software. I would advise any interviewer to practice before hand with a friend who asks quick questions and allows little time to think about an answer. The interviewer will mostly answer questions which test the ability to perform the job being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • What is an experience from previously in your life which shows your ability to lead a group of people?   Answer Question
    No. I was unable to negotiate. Their are opportunities to advance in the company which are performance based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in August 2010.

I was only asked two questions:
    (1) What would you do if a customer had a complaint?
    (2) Why do you want to work here?

Then I was offered the job. It was really easy. They pretty much hire anyone who walks through the door.

Interview Questions
    Starting wages are predetermined. Potential hires can't negotiate.