Domino's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ware Place, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview. No pre requirements required

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – applied in person and got the job the next day. Easy questions, seemed like they needed people to work asap.

Hialeah, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in September 2010.

Interview Details – well i was called in for an interview they looked my application over asked me a couple questions made me anticipate their decision.

Interview Question – how would i handle a customer who comes in and asks to use the phone? i said id let the customer use it ofcourse there is nothing wrong with that.   View Answer

Cashier

I applied online and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called a few days later and asked to fill out another application and to then call to schedule and interview. I was asked a few basic questions about my resume and school, availability, and how close I lived to the store. I still haven't heard back anything on whether or not I was chosen for the position yet.

Interview Question – As I have little previous experience, he had few questions.   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – just went in, spoke to the general manager and basically got hired.

Interview Question – how do you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!