Domino's

Updated Aug 6, 2014

1.4

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Domino's.

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Domino's.

i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   View Answer
    I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in May 2013.

The manager was really nice and cool. She mostly just asked about my customer service experience and if I had any priors. Other than that it was an easy hire.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer coming in and yelling at you?   View Answer
    Just be polite and know what you're doing. Don't be fake.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2013.

Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
    They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollis, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollis, NY

applied online. got a call from the manager the following week. met with him. only asked if I had previous experience. I said no then hired me on the spot. had to attend an orientation in which we got paid for. reported back to the manager and started afterwards.

just be polite and be yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

I saw a sign in their window so I applied, I called them within 3 days and set up an interview for 2 days later. The first interview was with the assistant manager who has been with the company for over 13 years. She asked me some typical interview questions. Then I was scheduled a second interview with the General Manager. He barely asked me anything and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • The assistant manager asked me "lets say we have a coupon for carry out only for a large 1 topping pizza for $6.99, someone calls in and orders a large 1 topping pizza, do you tell them about the deal or do you charge them full price?"   View Answer
    At first my boss said I'd be making minimum wage but then after seeing how quickly I was picking things up he changed my rate of pay to 8.00/hour