Domino's

Average Difficulty
20 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Saint Peters, MO

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Interview Question – What was the worst thing about your former employer?   Answer Question

Aurora, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Domino's in January 2012.

Interview Details – I did not get interviewed what so ever. I went into domino's and waited for about 20 mins. Then he came up to me & said that i was hired.

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Gainesville, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details – I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Interview Question – They ask a money question   Answer Question

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

Negotiation Details – GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied and got a phone call to come in the next day. I sat with the manager, he asked me about my previous work history and when I could start. Very laid back and conversational..

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Hemet, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in May 2013.

Interview Details – The manager was really nice and cool. She mostly just asked about my customer service experience and if I had any priors. Other than that it was an easy hire.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer coming in and yelling at you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just be polite and know what you're doing. Don't be fake.

Beverly Hills, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in April 2009.

Interview Details – I walked inside a Domino's one day looking for a job and was lucky to meet the general manager of the store. After we talked for a while she agreed to interview me the same day for the position I applied. A few days later I got called back saying that I was hired.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!