Domino's

Getting the Interview

15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Interview Question – They ask a money question   Answer Question

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

Negotiation Details – GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied and got a phone call to come in the next day. I sat with the manager, he asked me about my previous work history and when I could start. Very laid back and conversational..

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Hemet, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in May 2013.

Interview Details – The manager was really nice and cool. She mostly just asked about my customer service experience and if I had any priors. Other than that it was an easy hire.

Interview Question – How would you handle an angry customer coming in and yelling at you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just be polite and know what you're doing. Don't be fake.

Beverly Hills, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in April 2009.

Interview Details – I walked inside a Domino's one day looking for a job and was lucky to meet the general manager of the store. After we talked for a while she agreed to interview me the same day for the position I applied. A few days later I got called back saying that I was hired.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Chesapeake, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2008.

Interview Details – Came in to turn my application in. Manager told me to come in one afternoon he was free. The assistant scheduled to interview me forgot I was coming in and arrived late. Asked some general questions (time I showed leadership, time I overcame adversity, etc.). Most of it was common sense.

Interview Question – When was a time you overcame adversity?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Eagan, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

Interview Details – I saw a sign in their window so I applied, I called them within 3 days and set up an interview for 2 days later. The first interview was with the assistant manager who has been with the company for over 13 years. She asked me some typical interview questions. Then I was scheduled a second interview with the General Manager. He barely asked me anything and told me I was hired.

Interview Question – The assistant manager asked me "lets say we have a coupon for carry out only for a large 1 topping pizza for $6.99, someone calls in and orders a large 1 topping pizza, do you tell them about the deal or do you charge them full price?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At first my boss said I'd be making minimum wage but then after seeing how quickly I was picking things up he changed my rate of pay to 8.00/hour

Hollis, NY

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – applied online. got a call from the manager the following week. met with him. only asked if I had previous experience. I said no then hired me on the spot. had to attend an orientation in which we got paid for. reported back to the manager and started afterwards.

Negotiation Details – just be polite and be yourself

Sandy, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Domino's in August 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an in store application got called in for an interview a few weeks later, never heard back, then a month later they called me in for a second interview and that's when I got hired and started a couple days later.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you earned someone's trust and kept it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You don't negotiate- you get minimum wage and that's it.

New Carrollton, MD

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in February 2009.

Interview Details – it was easy he just called me and liked me. Also it was first job and he just like my personality

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.