Domino's

1.4

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions
  • What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   View Answer
Salary was nonnegotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

Filled out application online. Store manager called for an interview and I went in the next day. I spent 10 minutes with the store manager answering questions about availability and my experience. Rather easy. She told me i would be hired if I passed the background check.That was a Tuesday and I started computer training on Friday evening. Started my first day on the floor on Saturday. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to teach me and answer any questions I had. I picked up on it quickly the team seems to treat each other like family and genuinely care for each other with very few exceptions.

Interview Questions
    I can't work a full time job and I was very specific about how many hours I was willing to work a week. My availability was rather open though which helped. For the most part they have been respectful of that although I do have to remind them sometimes to reel my schedule back. Unless you are going into some type of leadership role you will get no benefits and you usually start at minimum wage. Drivers make a lot more usually and are not required to tip out the CSR's which I feel is not right. I bust my butt to make sure there food and deliveries ready but do not receive a reward which sometimes breeds complacency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Domino's.

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Domino's.

i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   View Answer
    I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in May 2013.

The manager was really nice and cool. She mostly just asked about my customer service experience and if I had any priors. Other than that it was an easy hire.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer coming in and yelling at you?   View Answer
    Just be polite and know what you're doing. Don't be fake.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2013.

Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
    They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week