Domino's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied to a Domino's in my area, Not really expecting a call back but the called back within a week and asked could I come in for a interview. I sat down and interviewer with (I guess he was a manager) about the position. He told me alot of Domino's are being renovated and needed new CSRs. I was only asked one question "Why Domino's?" He told me to call back within 1-2 days to see when my background check came back. Very simple interview & No drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is Minimum wage, and you get 20 hours a week.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I applied about 2 weeks before i got called to an interview and he told me to have a copy of my social security and my state i.d i went and , i waited for the manager to get there and interviewed me in his office. He only asked one question which was if i had worked before and right after that he gave me a packet of paper to fill out like for the taxes etc which means im pretty much hired now. Now i just have to go to the orientation and i can get started with my training.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt any difficult questions, the interview was very easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Montclair, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions

• What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary was nonnegotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out application online. Store manager called for an interview and I went in the next day. I spent 10 minutes with the store manager answering questions about availability and my experience. Rather easy. She told me i would be hired if I passed the background check.That was a Tuesday and I started computer training on Friday evening. Started my first day on the floor on Saturday. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to teach me and answer any questions I had. I picked up on it quickly the team seems to treat each other like family and genuinely care for each other with very few exceptions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I can't work a full time job and I was very specific about how many hours I was willing to work a week. My availability was rather open though which helped. For the most part they have been respectful of that although I do have to remind them sometimes to reel my schedule back. Unless you are going into some type of leadership role you will get no benefits and you usually start at minimum wage. Drivers make a lot more usually and are not required to tip out the CSR's which I feel is not right. I bust my butt to make sure there food and deliveries ready but do not receive a reward which sometimes breeds complacency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

Interview

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

Negotiation

there wasn't one.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Domino's (Saint Peters, MO).

Interview

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Filled out application in store, had to call a few times in order for them to review it. Got called in for a 20 minute interview, and then hired on the spot. Training started the next day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who isn't satisfied?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Gainesville, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I put in an application and got a call the next day to come in for an interview. I showed up 10 minutes early and was able to talk with a nice woman who asked me about my previous employment and what hours I was available to work. She asked why I wanted to work for this company, to which I replied, " I need the money." I was then hired and filled out some paperwork along with watching a few training videos and started working within the week.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "Why do you want to work for this company" I thought the best was to answer it was with honesty. I needed the money and I couldn't afford to not work for this company. I find it best to be honest during an interview, it's lets the employer know that you are trustworthy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I don't get to negotiate my wage. They told me that was going to start out at minimum wage with no discussion.