Domino's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2015

1.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Shortly after sending in my application, I got a call scheduling me for a follow-up. The follow-up took place in a Domino's store with a conference room attached and about fifty people filed in at the same time. We were all drug tested, and the people applying for driver's positions had their cars inspected. Once that was done, pizza was brought out and we were shown company videos.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't ever asked anything   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's in July 2015.

Interview

It was very simple and friendly, only took a couple of minutes. Mostly the manager asked about my availability. I applied to a different location than I was interviewed at, and did I not receive the job because I could not work at some locations they had asked me about. Overall it was a very easy and laid back interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Nashville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions over the phone, and then asked to come in for a "second interview" which turned out to be orientation. I then submitted to a background check and a drug test. They said it could take 48 hours- 2 weeks for me to start, but my manager told me I could start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any tattoos or gauges?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week of applying. A manager of a store emailed me saying that the store I originally applied for wasn't looking for CSRs but that his restaurant was. Called to schedule an interview, went in at 8:00 at night because of my schedule and no one was there to interview me. I rescheduled without mentioning the first time I went there and went in the same day to be interviewed by the assistant manager. It was truthfully a bit harder than I thought, but still pretty easy. They did a background check which took about 3-4 days and told me to come by and get papers for info on orientation. Even though no one was there to interview me first time around, everyone i met was super nice, so it was still a good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job search. Was called in for interview a little over a week later. Questions seemed to note that I was already in position for the job. They centered around my availability, my education/school life, etc. Process lasted maybe 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemet, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Hemet, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Walked in without a job, walked out with one. They desperately needed workers so I was hired same-day with just a basic interview. Wasn't based too much off of personality more so availability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied to a Domino's in my area, Not really expecting a call back but the called back within a week and asked could I come in for a interview. I sat down and interviewer with (I guess he was a manager) about the position. He told me alot of Domino's are being renovated and needed new CSRs. I was only asked one question "Why Domino's?" He told me to call back within 1-2 days to see when my background check came back. Very simple interview & No drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is Minimum wage, and you get 20 hours a week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I applied about 2 weeks before i got called to an interview and he told me to have a copy of my social security and my state i.d i went and , i waited for the manager to get there and interviewed me in his office. He only asked one question which was if i had worked before and right after that he gave me a packet of paper to fill out like for the taxes etc which means im pretty much hired now. Now i just have to go to the orientation and i can get started with my training.

Interview Questions

• There wasnt any difficult questions, the interview was very easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Montclair, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The manager didn't show up even though he called me in for an interview, so the assistant manager scrambled some basic questions together to summarize for the manager. I didn't get a call back so I called to ask if I could speak to the manager. The manager had a CSR to schedule another interview with me. When I showed up the second time, he wasn't there again so I had to call again to see what was going on. Tip: If you really want this job and you didn't receive a call after the interview--CALL THEM. Oftentimes the manager will forget about you. Do not take it personal.

Interview Questions

• What would do if you had to deal with an angry customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Salary was nonnegotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Auburn, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out application online. Store manager called for an interview and I went in the next day. I spent 10 minutes with the store manager answering questions about availability and my experience. Rather easy. She told me i would be hired if I passed the background check.That was a Tuesday and I started computer training on Friday evening. Started my first day on the floor on Saturday. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to teach me and answer any questions I had. I picked up on it quickly the team seems to treat each other like family and genuinely care for each other with very few exceptions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I can't work a full time job and I was very specific about how many hours I was willing to work a week. My availability was rather open though which helped. For the most part they have been respectful of that although I do have to remind them sometimes to reel my schedule back. Unless you are going into some type of leadership role you will get no benefits and you usually start at minimum wage. Drivers make a lot more usually and are not required to tip out the CSR's which I feel is not right. I bust my butt to make sure there food and deliveries ready but do not receive a reward which sometimes breeds complacency.