Domino's

Updated Feb 26, 2015
Updated Feb 26, 2015

1.3

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2015.

Filled out an application off the top of a pizza box. The manager had an associate call me to see if I could come in and watch the training videos. I received an email to set up payroll, tax forms and I9.
Was then scheduled to work with someone for one day of training. Which was more of just being thrown in and learn on your own.

There were no negotiations. Minimum wage while in the shop and $4.00 while out on the road delivering. The company expects the customer to tip the driver to supplement the income. Employee must turn in tips at end of shift to have taxes with held.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's.

I waited in the lobby for the General Manager to come take me to the back office, he then asked me less than ten easy questions. Two weeks later I had the job

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2014.

I filled out an online app and got a call 2 days later. The town I live in is very wealthy and not many people will work their so they're desperate. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and pretty much just asked me basic questions like how my driving record is/how old I am. A few days later he sent me an email offering me the job but I had to decline because my insurance agent explained to me that I would need to pay a substantial amount in commercial insurance to deliver pizzas; essentially there's no point for me to pay this since I'm a high school student and I'd only be able to work once in a while.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing remotely difficult, but clean driving record and at least a year of driving experience is essential.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I only did one interview. It was very simple with straight forward questions. About a week later I got a call from the GM of the store to go to the orientation. Only a few days later I started training.

Interview Questions
    • The interview wasn't as comprehensive as other job interviews. Fairly simple and straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Questions
    • How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

I submitted an application online and got a call a few hours later. It was an extremely simple phone interview. I was asked questions about availability, if I have insurance on my car, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and told that I could come in the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

I applied online after asking in the store if they were hiring. I got a call a couple days later that said she wanted to interview me. I arrived for a very short informal interview at Domino's that basically said OK you're hired and sent me to NTO (New Team-Member Orientation). Easy Peasy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They were very hungry for drivers and had me bring in a 3 year abstract of my driving record.   Answer Question