Domino's

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Edmond, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details – No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Question – How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

Interview Details – Handed an employee my resume and got a call back a month later. Interview process was incredibly easy. The manager just asked some about my hobbies and asked the other employees if they liked me. I guess they did because I got the job on the spot.

Interview Question – What are some of your hobbies?   View Answer

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details – there was only one interview. they were pretty desperate to fill the position quickly. I had to do a drivers license and background check and have my car inspected but otherwise it was pretty easy to do

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details – There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Interview Question – He asked what I did to help the angry customer.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

Interview Details – They basically gave me the job in a matter of minutes, they needed people and I showed up at the right time.

Negotiation Details – None really

Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online after asking in the store if they were hiring. I got a call a couple days later that said she wanted to interview me. I arrived for a very short informal interview at Domino's that basically said OK you're hired and sent me to NTO (New Team-Member Orientation). Easy Peasy.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. They were very hungry for drivers and had me bring in a 3 year abstract of my driving record.   Answer Question

New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and got a call a few hours later. It was an extremely simple phone interview. I was asked questions about availability, if I have insurance on my car, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and told that I could come in the next day.

Delivery Driver

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initiated contact directly with the franchisee. He referred me to the general manager who hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Bloomsburg, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2009.

Interview Details – i was called in for a personal interview which took about 30 minutes to go over job duties and responsibilities

Interview Question – how would i deal with a customer who is upset with the fact their food is late   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was little to negotiate, i needed a job and the hours worked within the hours i need to work so i was home with my children

Leesville, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very Casual, not hard b/c they need drivers.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult about it at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none you take what they offer you or you don't take the job.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's Delivery Driver interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees and interview candidates.