Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Pocatello, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy and casual interview. Mostly discussion with the manager versus a formal interview. The manager seemed more interested in my reliability and ability to do good work vs canned interview questions. Was hired immediately after the interview. The company provides you with an initial uniform for free, others provided at cost. $15 dollars will be deducted from the first paycheck for a background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The manager asked me basic questions regarding my resume. Then I had to fill out a large form and submit my drivers license and insurance card. It was a really simple process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get minimum wage. If you are a delivery driver, you keep all the tips you earn and dominos compensates you a dollar or two for gas.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Quick background check and a pretty standard list of questions, pertaining to your driving record and work ethic.

I had friends that worked there so it was pretty easy to get the job. You just have to be over 18 with 2 years of driving experience and decent record.

I would call back to make sure you get an interview. I have noticed that applications can go untouched in this business unless you make the effort to ask if they have reviewed your application

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Domino's (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

If you really want the job all you have todo is show up and pass a drug test and they will give you the job. The higher ups that host these group interviews are very friendly and easy to talk to. They give you free food and drinks and watch a bunch of company stock videos

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gig Harbor, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Gig Harbor, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was called in for an interview before the rush that day. Talked to the owner and the GM for a few minutes. They seemed to just want to know if I was someone who wasn't going to be a negative impact working there.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2015.

Interview

Filled out an application off the top of a pizza box. The manager had an associate call me to see if I could come in and watch the training videos. I received an email to set up payroll, tax forms and I9.
    Was then scheduled to work with someone for one day of training. Which was more of just being thrown in and learn on your own.

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Minimum wage while in the shop and $4.00 while out on the road delivering. The company expects the customer to tip the driver to supplement the income. Employee must turn in tips at end of shift to have taxes with held.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

I waited in the lobby for the General Manager to come take me to the back office, he then asked me less than ten easy questions. Two weeks later I had the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Clearwater, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Simple, went in and they asked a couple things I answered them, they gave me a very big packet and filled it out, then I went for a drug test and they ran my dmv report and background then they called an gave me the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petersburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Petersburg, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Fill out an online application. You get called in for an interview. The standard questions are asked first. Then questions about your driving history and car insurance. Showed around the shop. You are asked about your availability and then spoken to about store needs. Say hi to other employees. Your car is looked over along with car insurance once an offer of employment is given and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

I filled out an online app and got a call 2 days later. The town I live in is very wealthy and not many people will work their so they're desperate. The guy who interviewed me was very nice and pretty much just asked me basic questions like how my driving record is/how old I am. A few days later he sent me an email offering me the job but I had to decline because my insurance agent explained to me that I would need to pay a substantial amount in commercial insurance to deliver pizzas; essentially there's no point for me to pay this since I'm a high school student and I'd only be able to work once in a while.

Interview Questions

• Nothing remotely difficult, but clean driving record and at least a year of driving experience is essential.   Answer Question