Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions & Reviews

1.1

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmond, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Questions
  • How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

Handed an employee my resume and got a call back a month later. Interview process was incredibly easy. The manager just asked some about my hobbies and asked the other employees if they liked me. I guess they did because I got the job on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

there was only one interview. they were pretty desperate to fill the position quickly. I had to do a drivers license and background check and have my car inspected but otherwise it was pretty easy to do

none

Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

They basically gave me the job in a matter of minutes, they needed people and I showed up at the right time.

None really

Anonymous Employee  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

I applied online after asking in the store if they were hiring. I got a call a couple days later that said she wanted to interview me. I arrived for a very short informal interview at Domino's that basically said OK you're hired and sent me to NTO (New Team-Member Orientation). Easy Peasy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They were very hungry for drivers and had me bring in a 3 year abstract of my driving record.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

I submitted an application online and got a call a few hours later. It was an extremely simple phone interview. I was asked questions about availability, if I have insurance on my car, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and told that I could come in the next day.

Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Initiated contact directly with the franchisee. He referred me to the general manager who hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomsburg, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2009.

i was called in for a personal interview which took about 30 minutes to go over job duties and responsibilities

Interview Questions
    • how would i deal with a customer who is upset with the fact their food is late   View Answer
    there was little to negotiate, i needed a job and the hours worked within the hours i need to work so i was home with my children

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leesville, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesville, LA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in May 2011.

Very Casual, not hard b/c they need drivers.

Interview Questions
    There was none you take what they offer you or you don't take the job.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!