Domino's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

1.2

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

I submitted an application online and got a call a few hours later. It was an extremely simple phone interview. I was asked questions about availability, if I have insurance on my car, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and told that I could come in the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edmond, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Questions
    • How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

I applied online after asking in the store if they were hiring. I got a call a couple days later that said she wanted to interview me. I arrived for a very short informal interview at Domino's that basically said OK you're hired and sent me to NTO (New Team-Member Orientation). Easy Peasy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. They were very hungry for drivers and had me bring in a 3 year abstract of my driving record.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Filled out an application online, and then bugged the general manager of the store of which I was applying to the next day. Got an interview scheduled for a few days later. My persistence got me the job -- not the interview. The interview consisted of him asking me if my car worked, and then asking boiler plate questions from a worksheet, but he wasn't paying attention to my answers.

Delivery Driver Interview

Went in with an application and the next day I got a call. The interview was very straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

I went to the store and asked about the hiring process. I applied online, got a call the same day. Started filling out paper work that night/next day. there was no formal interview.

Interview Questions
    lol negotiation a min wage job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's.

Fill out a form in store or online, receive an invitation to an interview. Questions are not difficult and center mainly around experience, driving record and work schedule.

Interview Questions
    • There are no real difficult questions. You may want to think why you want to work for them and do some easy math problems on the application questionnaire as you will be handling money.   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!