Domino's Delivery Expert Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

1.2

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job)

You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

Interview

I applied by printing out an app I found on their website. My friend working there had told me they were hiring. After applying I called the store 2 days later asking for an interview ASAP and we planned one. The day of the interview our store ran out of medium dough so it was moved back one day. The interview was very casual. Sat in the store during business hours and was a fun interview. I spoke with the general and hiring manager at the same time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Menifee, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I arrived at the store to have an interview, and had a brief meeting with the assistant manager who was leaving that store to become the general manager of her own store which I worked for. We sat outside and discussed my skills, and talked about the new store that was opening up. We then went through the interview process and made a few jokes towards the end.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills that you can bring to Domino's?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to change stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's (Pullman, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty short and sweet. We got right to the point, and wrapped it up without much trouble. It seemed like the manager was familiar enough with my experience from my application, but either way, the job isn't all that demanding of experience so he may have just been looking for the right attitude in me. We briefly discussed why I want to work there, and what I see as my most valuable quality as an employee are, and at the end of about 6 minutes of interviewing I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dominos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about experience, and my car. Then I was sat in a room and told to complete a series of modules about the skills needed to work in the store and how to deal with certain situations. Then you are tested on the module and background checks are performed while you wait for an acceptance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Birmingham, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Questions

• You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's (Thornburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Wichita, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

Honestly, the interview was a lot more simple than I thought it'd be. Went in and had a bit of casual conversation with the manager there, put me at ease. Then she handed me a background check form to fill out so she could turn that in, and while filling it out, she asked me simple questions; like if I had my license and a car. And told me the salary and stuff to be expected. Basically by the end of it, I was 98% sure I'd get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I personally didn't have to negotiate anything. I just made sure to check back every couple days and just tried to be persistent.

Anonymous Employee in North Branch, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (North Branch, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions

• When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Anoka, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application in person (unable to do so online) and had to wait over a month for an interview, despite having a friend that worked in the store. When I finally got an interview, it was hardly an interview, more like a simple, "when can you work and do you promise to keep the rules?" I started work the next day.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any real interview, so there was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The terms were set forward to be accepted or not.