Domino's

Average Difficulty
13 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

North Branch, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Question – When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

Interview Details – As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Question – You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Anoka, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted an application in person (unable to do so online) and had to wait over a month for an interview, despite having a friend that worked in the store. When I finally got an interview, it was hardly an interview, more like a simple, "when can you work and do you promise to keep the rules?" I started work the next day.

Interview Question – There wasn't any real interview, so there was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The terms were set forward to be accepted or not.

Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Interview Details – Honestly, the interview was a lot more simple than I thought it'd be. Went in and had a bit of casual conversation with the manager there, put me at ease. Then she handed me a background check form to fill out so she could turn that in, and while filling it out, she asked me simple questions; like if I had my license and a car. And told me the salary and stuff to be expected. Basically by the end of it, I was 98% sure I'd get the job.

Interview Question – I didn't really get asked any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I personally didn't have to negotiate anything. I just made sure to check back every couple days and just tried to be persistent.

Flower Mound, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple once an actual interview is established, if you have a reliable car, auto insurance, and the paperwork to prove you are allowed to work in the U.S. then you will get hired. Unless you go in doing and saying everything possible to offend the person who is interviewing you.

Interview Question – Have you ever delivered pizza before....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

Interview Details – Really easy. You give them your availability and they will call you if your schedule works. After the first interview they give you a list of things to memorize and you come back two days later to take a "quiz".

Interview Question – It's all really simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation

Delivery Expert

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was ridiculously easy since turnover is so high. I didn't have to interview at all, they literally gave me the job on the spot.

Interview Question – They didn't ask any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Delivery Expert

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Interview Details – Played phone tag for 2 days. I called them for an interview and got it on the second day. They did a motor vehicle check, background check, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Question – Tell Me a time you had to handle a difficulty on your own.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiotion. 7.25 in store, 6.25 plus tips on runs.

Moraine, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

Interview Details – I turned in my application early one morning and was told the manager would be in later that day. I returned and was given an interview on the spot. I was surprised when my interviewer was a 20 year old with scrappy hair and a sloppy lip ring. Helped ease the stress of the situation though. He was very careless about the required interview questions. Gave me the job when he saw how pretty I was pretty much

Interview Question – A lot of math questions which aren't hard but put you on the spot when unexpected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. I was employed at a franchise store where the area owner deceides starting wages.

Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview Details – Found job opening via Snagajob.com, and was contacted via phone call by the General Manager. Set up a time for an interview, and went to one interview. Had a great, easy time of speaking with her, she was charismatic and fun. The place was clean and the other crew there were kind to the newbie.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!