Domino's Delivery Expert Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in the morning the next day from Gina in the regional hiring department who asked me questions like, do I have a car with insurance, am i safe driver, etc, after answering her questions she told me to go for an interview later that same afternoon and told me to ask me for simon at my local dominos pizza store. I got to the interview on time. Nothing elegant, just casual dress clothes a khaki, button down shirt and brown casual shoes. I asked for simon when I got there, he told me to wait 10 minutes. I waited for like 5 minutes and then he took me to his office in the back where I sat next to him and his computer. Despite having applied for availability on monday through friday, Simon asked me, if I had a car, insurance and if I was available to work the weekends from friday through sunday. He told me that basically he needed someone for the weekends because that is the busiest time. I asked him if he had any jobs for monday through friday, he said he already had people during that time. I wondered why would the regional hiring department send me to a dominos pizza place that was hiring drivers with a different availability than mine. Odd right? I called the regional hiring woman that had originally called me and told her that why would she send me to a place that was looking for people with a different availability than mine. She asked me what Simon said about the availabilty. I told her what he said. Then she said something like the regional hiring department doesn´t know which hours of availability are requested from the individual dominos pizza stores. I would think that the regional hiring department would know what shift each domino store would like to get a worker for. I called gina at the regional hiring center and asked her for another interview with another dominos pizza store, she said she would do that. Later I got an email where dominos formally declined my application at that particular store which was by the way a corporate owned store. a week later from my initial interview and I still have not gotten another interview at another domino store as requested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car with insurance   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job) You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbia, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and received a phone call over the next couple of days, spoke with the gm for the store i applied at, he scheduled me for NTO and that was that.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working for a different store then you applied for?   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

Interview

I applied by printing out an app I found on their website. My friend working there had told me they were hiring. After applying I called the store 2 days later asking for an interview ASAP and we planned one. The day of the interview our store ran out of medium dough so it was moved back one day. The interview was very casual. Sat in the store during business hours and was a fun interview. I spoke with the general and hiring manager at the same time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menifee, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's (Menifee, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I arrived at the store to have an interview, and had a brief meeting with the assistant manager who was leaving that store to become the general manager of her own store which I worked for. We sat outside and discussed my skills, and talked about the new store that was opening up. We then went through the interview process and made a few jokes towards the end.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills that you can bring to Domino's?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to change stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Pullman, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty short and sweet. We got right to the point, and wrapped it up without much trouble. It seemed like the manager was familiar enough with my experience from my application, but either way, the job isn't all that demanding of experience so he may have just been looking for the right attitude in me. We briefly discussed why I want to work there, and what I see as my most valuable quality as an employee are, and at the end of about 6 minutes of interviewing I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Dominos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about experience, and my car. Then I was sat in a room and told to complete a series of modules about the skills needed to work in the store and how to deal with certain situations. Then you are tested on the module and background checks are performed while you wait for an acceptance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Birmingham, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Questions

• You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Essex, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Essex, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Got called in for an interview then got offered the job. Wait for the background check to come back was a long wait but that was the only problem I had

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not hard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Thornburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle