Domino's

1.3

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Questions
  • You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions
    Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Honestly, the interview was a lot more simple than I thought it'd be. Went in and had a bit of casual conversation with the manager there, put me at ease. Then she handed me a background check form to fill out so she could turn that in, and while filling it out, she asked me simple questions; like if I had my license and a car. And told me the salary and stuff to be expected. Basically by the end of it, I was 98% sure I'd get the job.

Interview Questions
    I personally didn't have to negotiate anything. I just made sure to check back every couple days and just tried to be persistent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Branch, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Branch, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions
    • When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

I submitted an application in person (unable to do so online) and had to wait over a month for an interview, despite having a friend that worked in the store. When I finally got an interview, it was hardly an interview, more like a simple, "when can you work and do you promise to keep the rules?" I started work the next day.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any real interview, so there was no difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The terms were set forward to be accepted or not.

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Played phone tag for 2 days. I called them for an interview and got it on the second day. They did a motor vehicle check, background check, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me a time you had to handle a difficulty on your own.   Answer Question
    No negotiotion. 7.25 in store, 6.25 plus tips on runs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

Really easy. You give them your availability and they will call you if your schedule works. After the first interview they give you a list of things to memorize and you come back two days later to take a "quiz".

No negotation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moraine, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moraine, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

I turned in my application early one morning and was told the manager would be in later that day. I returned and was given an interview on the spot. I was surprised when my interviewer was a 20 year old with scrappy hair and a sloppy lip ring. Helped ease the stress of the situation though. He was very careless about the required interview questions. Gave me the job when he saw how pretty I was pretty much

Interview Questions
    • A lot of math questions which aren't hard but put you on the spot when unexpected.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation. I was employed at a franchise store where the area owner deceides starting wages.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Found job opening via Snagajob.com, and was contacted via phone call by the General Manager. Set up a time for an interview, and went to one interview. Had a great, easy time of speaking with her, she was charismatic and fun. The place was clean and the other crew there were kind to the newbie.

There was no negotiation.

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2011.

It was ridiculously easy since turnover is so high. I didn't have to interview at all, they literally gave me the job on the spot.

There wasn't one.