Domino's Delivery Expert Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2015
Updated Apr 5, 2015

1.2

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There wasn't really any interview. I called Domino's twice and they said they didn't have my application on file (that was a lie), so I went in and filled out an application in store and they gave me a packet on where to go and what to wear for the NEO. (Follow that packet, and you'll most likely get the job)

You go to the NEO (New Employee Orientation) and they hand out packets, paperwork, and the Area Supervisor talks to you and the other possible employees. Ask plenty of questions and seem generally interested in the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

They asked questions about experience, and my car. Then I was sat in a room and told to complete a series of modules about the skills needed to work in the store and how to deal with certain situations. Then you are tested on the module and background checks are performed while you wait for an acceptance.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Birmingham, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Questions

• You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's (Thornburg, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Wichita, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

Honestly, the interview was a lot more simple than I thought it'd be. Went in and had a bit of casual conversation with the manager there, put me at ease. Then she handed me a background check form to fill out so she could turn that in, and while filling it out, she asked me simple questions; like if I had my license and a car. And told me the salary and stuff to be expected. Basically by the end of it, I was 98% sure I'd get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I personally didn't have to negotiate anything. I just made sure to check back every couple days and just tried to be persistent.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (North Branch, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions

• When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Anoka, MN) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted an application in person (unable to do so online) and had to wait over a month for an interview, despite having a friend that worked in the store. When I finally got an interview, it was hardly an interview, more like a simple, "when can you work and do you promise to keep the rules?" I started work the next day.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any real interview, so there was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The terms were set forward to be accepted or not.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Interview

Played phone tag for 2 days. I called them for an interview and got it on the second day. They did a motor vehicle check, background check, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me a time you had to handle a difficulty on your own.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiotion. 7.25 in store, 6.25 plus tips on runs.

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Really easy. You give them your availability and they will call you if your schedule works. After the first interview they give you a list of things to memorize and you come back two days later to take a "quiz".

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation

Delivery Expert Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's (Moraine, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

I turned in my application early one morning and was told the manager would be in later that day. I returned and was given an interview on the spot. I was surprised when my interviewer was a 20 year old with scrappy hair and a sloppy lip ring. Helped ease the stress of the situation though. He was very careless about the required interview questions. Gave me the job when he saw how pretty I was pretty much

Interview Questions

• A lot of math questions which aren't hard but put you on the spot when unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. I was employed at a franchise store where the area owner deceides starting wages.