Domino's Dominos Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Cleburne, TX).

Interview

Was very simple, got asked a few questions about having car insurance, they explained the duties that would be required, explained the base pay rate, plus tips and mileage reimbursement. Asked if I had delivered before. Will hire you if you are reasonably intelligent, have car insurance and especially if you have delivery driver experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked as a delivery driver before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Lansing, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Basic, friendly interview process. they were very focused on customer service scenerios which i also felt was a big deal so everything went really well. Everything else was pretty much a basic interview- kind of like talking with a friend. There is not much else to say about this. I am hoping this is at the 50 word minimum.

Interview Questions

• What do feel is the most important quality in a delivery driver?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelby, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (Shelby, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied and the manager called me within two days. Asked me to fill and application out online and the following week he called me and asked me to come fill out paperwork. I never really had an interview. I started the job the following day. I was never actually trained either.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Virginia, MN) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth. I called in to say I was looking for a new source of employment, they then asked me to come in and have an interview. I came in, had a very short five minute interview upon which time we began inspecting my vehicle. Upon further inspection, they decided that my vehicle was good to drive and away I went.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a situation where I had been under immense stress, and how I coped with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's (Baytown, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up an interview 2 days after completing an online application. Manager was friendly and made feel at ease right from the start. She answered all of my questions before I could even ask.. the pay, benefits, hours, duties, etc. She was willing to work with me on the schedule so I could also take care of my family duties. She asked for driver's license & proof of insurance. She was organized, she had already checked my background and driving record and filled out hiring packet while giving me all of the details. Informed that I would need to go to orientation and if all else went well I could start the day after orientation. I felt appreciated before even starting the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you need flexibility don't be scared to ask if they don't bring it up first. They will reasonably work with you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

Negotiation

No Negotiation involved

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was very simple. They called me and we scheduled and appointment. I came in some semi-formal attire. Asked me what times i would be available. Gave him my times and he said it would work great. Went home and got a call the next day and got the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any prior work experience?   1 Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in April 2014.

Interview

I applied initially through snagajob. An acquaintance of mine knew the store manager and put in a good word for me. My uncle knew his regular delivery driver and also put in a good word for me.

Three weeks after the snagajob application I got a call in for an interview. I had to give a copy of my three year driving record (obtained from DMV for $6.00) and answered a few questions that covered basic disqualifications for the job. How long have you lived here? Do you know the area well? Do you have any pizza experience? Any food allergies? If the store was backed up with orders and you were waiting to receive and order for delivery, what would you do?

There were also a few questions about my school schedule. The manager commented that only part time was available in the evenings at the moment, but a driver was about to quit and I could start full time soon. We finished off with scheduling me another interview a few days later at another Domino's location after a manager's meeting.

They called me back after about five minutes and began. I sat before two different managers, obviously of higher rank than store managers. They asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Asked about the company I currently work for and if I had worked anywhere else. Asked about my school and schedule. Asked if my car was reliable. Asked if I was okay with part time work. We also chatted a bit about my hobbies and they had shared interests that they openly disclosed; this helped set a good atmosphere and put me at ease.

They concluded with saying that they would like to bring me aboard and scheduled my orientation for two days later. I was also instructed to fill out online documentation for tax and employment verification purposes; included is a digital employee handbook.

Interview Questions

• None really. There weren't any questions that I didn't cover above. The interview in total was very short with very few questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. No salary or compensation was discussed. They immediately said they'd like to hire me and scheduled orientation.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Negotiation

none