Domino's

1.1

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baytown, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in November 2014.

Received a phone call to set up an interview 2 days after completing an online application. Manager was friendly and made feel at ease right from the start. She answered all of my questions before I could even ask.. the pay, benefits, hours, duties, etc. She was willing to work with me on the schedule so I could also take care of my family duties. She asked for driver's license & proof of insurance. She was organized, she had already checked my background and driving record and filled out hiring packet while giving me all of the details. Informed that I would need to go to orientation and if all else went well I could start the day after orientation. I felt appreciated before even starting the job.

Interview Questions
If you need flexibility don't be scared to ask if they don't bring it up first. They will reasonably work with you.

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in October 2014.

Applied online over night got call next morning (A Few Hours Later) went in for interview which was a breeze. Sent for MVR and Criminal background three days after interview got call to come in for orientation and fill out tax forms. HIRED

No Negotiation involved

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Just a very basic phone interview then got sent to training. After training you wait for store to call you to officially offer you the position. They always need drivers so it was very quick.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in April 2014.

I applied initially through snagajob. An acquaintance of mine knew the store manager and put in a good word for me. My uncle knew his regular delivery driver and also put in a good word for me.

Three weeks after the snagajob application I got a call in for an interview. I had to give a copy of my three year driving record (obtained from DMV for $6.00) and answered a few questions that covered basic disqualifications for the job. How long have you lived here? Do you know the area well? Do you have any pizza experience? Any food allergies? If the store was backed up with orders and you were waiting to receive and order for delivery, what would you do?

There were also a few questions about my school schedule. The manager commented that only part time was available in the evenings at the moment, but a driver was about to quit and I could start full time soon. We finished off with scheduling me another interview a few days later at another Domino's location after a manager's meeting.

They called me back after about five minutes and began. I sat before two different managers, obviously of higher rank than store managers. They asked me to tell them a little bit about myself. Asked about the company I currently work for and if I had worked anywhere else. Asked about my school and schedule. Asked if my car was reliable. Asked if I was okay with part time work. We also chatted a bit about my hobbies and they had shared interests that they openly disclosed; this helped set a good atmosphere and put me at ease.

They concluded with saying that they would like to bring me aboard and scheduled my orientation for two days later. I was also instructed to fill out online documentation for tax and employment verification purposes; included is a digital employee handbook.

Interview Questions
    • None really. There weren't any questions that I didn't cover above. The interview in total was very short with very few questions.   Answer Question
    None. No salary or compensation was discussed. They immediately said they'd like to hire me and scheduled orientation.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

none

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Conducted a one on one interview in the actual location. They asked lots of questions related to customer service. I was glad to answer them as they were a pretty nice manager. My background is in Customer Service. All questions were pretty typical. I was able to clearly answer all.

Interview Questions
    • As all questions were pretty typical, there were no hard or difficult questions. The interviewer just looked for honest answers throughout.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in December 2012.

Was emailed within a week of applying. Asked to go into the store and apply in person. It was a very easy process, the general manager is a great guy. After filling out an application he asked when I could start.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, the pay is fixed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linthicum, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's in September 2012.

Really easy. Apply online, and wait for a call if the dominos you apply does not need anyone then they will tell you which ones are hiring and they will submit your information to that store and then you will get a call from them.

Interview Questions
    • It could be hard if you have a bad driving record but if you are good then there is nothing to worry about.   Answer Question
    They offer and then you go to a 3 hour class to udnerstand the company and you start a week later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Extremely simple. If you can read and write....and have a license you got the job