Domino's Driver Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

1.4

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

There really wasnt any.. needed to know basic math and how to find a location on a map. As long as you dont break laws the interveiw and the job are both easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's (Binghamton, NY).

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist so I went into the store and filled out an application. While there the day manager basically told me I had the job and would start training the following Monday. That night the owner called me for additional questions, but that was just regarding my availability.

Interview Questions

• There were really no questions, I had the job as soon as I expressed interest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation happened, as it is a set wage for all drivers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Fishers, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

The Interview was a one on one interview. It consisted of some personal about me's and some general pizza place/ food-service knowledge. Which, was concluded by a few basic change/ math questions.

Negotiation

They are pretty set in what they will want to give you.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Manager calls you in, tells you to go take orientation class where you sit and the supervisor of the store talks about Domino's and opportunities there after that your ready for work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacrosse, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Lacrosse, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

I stopped by the store and spoke with the manager. I asked if it was necessary for me to know the delivery area before I started because I had just moved to town the day before. I was told that wasn't a requirement. He asked if I had a car, blue pants, and sneakers. I did. Then he asked when I could start. I started the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Handed form in, friendly guy said they'd be in touch. Got a call about 6-7 weeks later, as they dug out recent applications when vacancies emerged. Came in for interview next day. Due to start a trial within a week. An experienced driver took me round, showed me the ropes, afterwards we convened in the office and I found out whether I would get the job.

Interview Questions

• A few include 1.Why do you want to work for Dominos 2.What can you tell me about Dominos 3.Can you tell me any weaknesses (we all have them) 4.Where do you see yourself in 5 years 5.Where have you worked before 6.Would you be ok doing things such as phones, washing up, cleaning, etc.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's in November 2011.

Interview

walked up and got job

Driver Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2011.

Interview

paper application and then they called and I got the job