Domino's

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lacrosse, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2009.

Interview Details – I stopped by the store and spoke with the manager. I asked if it was necessary for me to know the delivery area before I started because I had just moved to town the day before. I was told that wasn't a requirement. He asked if I had a car, blue pants, and sneakers. I did. Then he asked when I could start. I started the next day.

Interview Question – There was no difficulty to the questions asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating.

Binghamton, NY

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I saw an ad on craigslist so I went into the store and filled out an application. While there the day manager basically told me I had the job and would start training the following Monday. That night the owner called me for additional questions, but that was just regarding my availability.

Interview Question – There were really no questions, I had the job as soon as I expressed interest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation happened, as it is a set wage for all drivers.

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2011.

Interview Details – Manager calls you in, tells you to go take orientation class where you sit and the supervisor of the store talks about Domino's and opportunities there after that your ready for work.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fishers, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview was a one on one interview. It consisted of some personal about me's and some general pizza place/ food-service knowledge. Which, was concluded by a few basic change/ math questions.

Negotiation Details – They are pretty set in what they will want to give you.

Driver

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in November 2011.

Interview Details – walked up and got job

Driver

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in January 2011.

Interview Details – paper application and then they called and I got the job

Interview Question – What is your work availability?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!