Domino's

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and was promptly called in for an interview. I interviewed with two different individuals. Once a job offer was made I proceeded to go through their 6 week training program.

Interview Question – What can I bring to the company to help increase sales over the previous year?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2010.

Interview Details – Working for Domino's was a great experience and an even better resume builder. This is not a job for someone looking for a 9 to 5. This job entails a lot of nights, weekends, and holidays. Most management positions (shift leader, assistant manager, store manager) are filled internally and rarely posted externally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to alter your behavior to fit the values or visions of a company you worked for.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a situation in which you had to sacrifice quality for the sake of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was unable to negotiate for anything other than weekly salary.

Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Interview Details – will be asked about previous job (s). And any experience you may have in regard to the job. What days you can you work or if you be available at the drop of a phone call.

Very Easy Interview

General Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was called and asked to come in for an interview the next day. When I arrived, well dress and resume in hand, I was greeted at the counter by the owner's son. He asked when I could start and that was the interview in a nutshell.

Interview Question – When can you start?   View Answer

Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in May 2009.

Interview Details – I already had experience as a GM for a franchise owner, however the process with Corporate Domino's was different. I interviewed 1/1 with an Area Manager, and was then selected for an interview for GM when a store became available. They asked for a 30/60/90 day plan for areas such as marketing, service, image, training, staffing, etc. We also discussed situations that were specific to the location in question, and I was asked to provide specific examples of situations I had faced in the past with customer service issues, employee relations, and operations issues.

Interview Question – What are your plans to turn around the sales in this location?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They really tested me here. In fact tried to make me feel that I was asking for an unreasonable salary. I think because of my experience I had success when I stuck to my guns, and the final offer was within $3k/yr of what I had requested. Generally, new GMs will start in the $33-34k range with bonus opportunity that can put you in the mid $40s. I was able to secure a base salary that was above the starting point based on my experience. Again, I really had to be confident in what I was offering as a GM and in my experience, because they really came at me hard over my salary expectations.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!