Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's
- Delivery Driver (45)
- Customer Service Representative (31)
- Dominos Delivery Driver (25)
- Assistant Manager (22)
- Delivery Expert (22)
- Driver (8)
- Pizza Delivery Driver (6)
- General Manager (6)
- Store Manager (5)
- Cashier (5)
- Leadership Development Program (4)
- Insider (3)
- Intern (3)
- Shift Runner (3)
- Manager (3)
- Customer Service/Cashier (3)
- Shift Leader (2)
- Shift Manager (2)
- Crew Chief (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (1)
- Domino's Pizza Delivery Driver (1)
- Customer Service Representative Marketing (1)
- Deliver Driver (1)
- Area Leader - International Operations Consultant (1)
- Supply Chain Internship (1)
- Instore (1)
- Rider (1)
- Cash Accountant (1)
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (1)
- QSR (Quality Service Representative) (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Domino's.
I filled out an application and gave it to the manager. A couple weeks later I was asked when I could work and that was it. I had the job.
- When can you work 1 Answer
Salary was non negotiable
Other Interview Reviews for Domino's
Inside InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.
not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork
- very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview Answer Question
Insider InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Domino's (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.
You will be asked to sit down and the Manager goes over your application. He/She asks to verify certain information and what you did at previous employers. You will be asked a long serious of difficult questions that will not only make you question yourself but also your sanity...
- Why would you like to work for Domino's Pizza? 1 Answer
Insider InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Domino's (Burntwood, England (UK)) in March 2011.
I gave in my CV. He then called me and we spoke on phone. I was offered a 1:1 interview for a few days later. I went in for the interview and we spoke about my experience and he asked lots of questions about me. Future plans ect. Then, as it was a new opening store, all of the new staff who had successfully completed the interview stage came in. We did training on how to make pizzas, health and safety, store policy ect. We were then tested on training, for example what code (WW) is, and what toppings go on it. I did well, and was given the job, we started straight after our training.
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
If your good at the job, smile lots, try your best, you'll get more hours and promotions fast.