Domino's Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed online - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Applied through online portal. was contacted a few weeks later for a behavior based phone interview. After that was completed successfully, i was contacted for an in person interview at Ann Arbor Headquarters. This lasted about 2 hours with 2 separate team leaders. Was behavior and knowledge based (almost a conversation rather than Q and A). Was contacted about a 2 weeks after this with offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Intern Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2010.

I received a request for a phone interview and scheduled it immediately. It took over three weeks to hear back from my interviewer. She explained that they had more applications than normal so the process was lengthened. The initial phone interview was very basic with a few behavioral questions. Even though my experience with Domino's wasn't the best, I have several friends that were offered internships and they greatly enjoyed their experiences.

Interview Questions

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!