Domino's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Expert Interview

Delivery Expert
North Branch, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Question – When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2013.

Interview Details – Only had one interview from the franchise owner after I had been working with the company for about a year and a half. There wasn't much to say during the interview as I was selected from a pool of assistants I do not know much more as for any people looking to apply from outside the company.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

Interview Question – There was none. They were pretty easy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted minimum wage

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker
Springfield, OR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from the general manager of the store that i was hired on at. Had an interview with him. It was pretty simple, he asked me about previous employment, what people would say about me or describe me as. Most difficult question was; Then after that interview I was supposed to have an interview with the District Manager; Amanda (she is awesome!) ended up just interviewing with another general manager at another store. They let Amanda know what they thought of me and hired me.

Interview Question – "Name a conflict you have been in and how did you resolve it?"   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Delivery Expert
Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

Interview Details – As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Question – You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Germantown, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2010.

Interview Details – i was interviewed on the spot and started within a week the interview was very simple and did not take long they were very friendly, they introduced me to everyone who was in the store and offered me a beverage and made me feel like family before i was even had the job

Interview Question – tell me about a time in your career history when you or your team had to deal with a very angry costumer who had a valid complaint and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Saint Peters, MO

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Interview Question – What was the worst thing about your former employer?   Answer Question

Aurora, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Domino's in January 2012.

Interview Details – I did not get interviewed what so ever. I went into domino's and waited for about 20 mins. Then he came up to me & said that i was hired.

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader Interview

Delivery & ServiceTeam Leader
Baltimore, MD

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Basic questions about your work history. They will review what you have done in the past and will review some of what you will be doing in the role you are applying for.

Interview Question – nothing difficult, basic questions, they will be looking for you to ask questions about the company and the job you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!