Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

1.6

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Alabaster, AL).

Interview

Interview was brief, had to fill out a hand book. Was asked a few questions. Been a driver for Dominos 6 years now. Best advice is, have common sense,keep a clean driving record and know the area and actually drive it, don't rely on GPS cause it can be unreliable and takes time. The faster you are the more you take, the more you take, the more you make.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle? Do you practice grooming habits daily? Do you know the area? Do you have a cell phone so we can contact you or you can contact customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Land O' Lakes, FL).

Interview

it was pretty relaxed. there really were no actual requirements. i had experience 10+ years ago in fast food, so I was in. thats it. I know the man who interviewed me is no longer at this store, which maybe a good thing. I do recall some swearing and inappropriate jokes during the interview, which I am not complaining about, i love inappropriate jokes!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase. the pay is what it is and it isn't great.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Shortly after sending in my application, I got a call scheduling me for a follow-up. The follow-up took place in a Domino's store with a conference room attached and about fifty people filed in at the same time. We were all drug tested, and the people applying for driver's positions had their cars inspected. Once that was done, pizza was brought out and we were shown company videos.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't ever asked anything   1 Answer

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Columbia, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The two women were extremely nice and understanding, they got that it was my very first interview and made it an easier process overall. They told me that they were a big dominos family and there was barely any drama. That they were here for each other.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Eugene, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy! Since I was applying for a delivery driver they asked questions about my driving record and how long I have been driving. It was a one on one interview with the manager at a far away table from the customers. The process was really relaxed and they pretty much guarantee you getting the job if you're reliable and good to get along with.

Interview Questions

• How long have you had your license for? Why do you think you'd be a good candidate for dominos? Why a delivery driver specifically at dominoes?   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Cleburne, TX).

Interview

Was very simple, got asked a few questions about having car insurance, they explained the duties that would be required, explained the base pay rate, plus tips and mileage reimbursement. Asked if I had delivered before. Will hire you if you are reasonably intelligent, have car insurance and especially if you have delivery driver experience.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked as a delivery driver before?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklinton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Franklinton, NC).

Interview

I applied online for an assistant manager position and was called by the stores manager less than 12 hours later. We spoke on the phone and set up a meeting. I showed up at the store and the manager informed me that he needed to fill 6 delivery positions and 6 customer service positions. I reminded him that I was applying for a management position and I have past experience supervising employees in a food-service setting. He said that the store only promotes from within. So in essence, the online listing for a managment position is a ruse to get people into the store so they can be offered an entry level job at min wage, at least that's how it seems to me. He offered me the choice a delivery or in store job starting at $7.25/hr(not negotiable). I politely declined. My whole afternoon was basically wasted. I didn't drive across town to be interviewed for an entry level min wage job, I applied for management and I expected to be interviewed for management. At least the manager was friendly.

Interview Questions

Was offered a position and pay much lower than expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week of applying. A manager of a store emailed me saying that the store I originally applied for wasn't looking for CSRs but that his restaurant was. Called to schedule an interview, went in at 8:00 at night because of my schedule and no one was there to interview me. I rescheduled without mentioning the first time I went there and went in the same day to be interviewed by the assistant manager. It was truthfully a bit harder than I thought, but still pretty easy. They did a background check which took about 3-4 days and told me to come by and get papers for info on orientation. Even though no one was there to interview me first time around, everyone i met was super nice, so it was still a good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job search. Was called in for interview a little over a week later. Questions seemed to note that I was already in position for the job. They centered around my availability, my education/school life, etc. Process lasted maybe 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Pocatello, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy and casual interview. Mostly discussion with the manager versus a formal interview. The manager seemed more interested in my reliability and ability to do good work vs canned interview questions. Was hired immediately after the interview. The company provides you with an initial uniform for free, others provided at cost. $15 dollars will be deducted from the first paycheck for a background check.