Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.6

Help Desk Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Quick tour of office with HR rep. followed by a more HR focused interview. Just to make sure the company as a whole was good fit. Then interviewed by the Help Desk manager. Asked fairly standard questions about background and experience. Some behavioral questions about different help desk situations and how I would handle them. Then spoke with another manager, more just getting to know you type stuff.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Csutomer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Provide drivers license, insurance. Drug test. They check driving record. Next phone call come in for interview with Manager. Fill out more paperwork. Three day training online and get uniform

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

They got back to me relatively quick after I applied. I was given a phone interview in which the interviewer asked me to walk her through my leadership experience. After I walked her through my leadership experience I was given the opportunity to ask questions. Unfortunately I was not given a formal interview in the office.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Durango, CO).

Interview

Had to submit an online application, for which the process was lengthy and tedious and extremely involved considering the position being applied for. Time from application to interview was a couple months due to poor communication and conflicts in applicant and manager availability. Interview was short and sweet, mainly concerning availability, background check, previous experience, and ability to operate a motor vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any convictions on your driving record (not including minor violations like speeding/rolling a stop sign etc.)   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Alabaster, AL).

Interview

Interview was brief, had to fill out a hand book. Was asked a few questions. Been a driver for Dominos 6 years now. Best advice is, have common sense,keep a clean driving record and know the area and actually drive it, don't rely on GPS cause it can be unreliable and takes time. The faster you are the more you take, the more you take, the more you make.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle? Do you practice grooming habits daily? Do you know the area? Do you have a cell phone so we can contact you or you can contact customer?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Land O' Lakes, FL).

Interview

it was pretty relaxed. there really were no actual requirements. i had experience 10+ years ago in fast food, so I was in. thats it. I know the man who interviewed me is no longer at this store, which maybe a good thing. I do recall some swearing and inappropriate jokes during the interview, which I am not complaining about, i love inappropriate jokes!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase. the pay is what it is and it isn't great.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

Shortly after sending in my application, I got a call scheduling me for a follow-up. The follow-up took place in a Domino's store with a conference room attached and about fifty people filed in at the same time. We were all drug tested, and the people applying for driver's positions had their cars inspected. Once that was done, pizza was brought out and we were shown company videos.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't ever asked anything   1 Answer

Customer Service/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Columbia, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The two women were extremely nice and understanding, they got that it was my very first interview and made it an easier process overall. They told me that they were a big dominos family and there was barely any drama. That they were here for each other.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Domino's (Tucson, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

applied in person, went in for interview a week later, got hired after all of my paper work went thorugh, had to do an in-person car inspection to make sure everything worked correctly, also had to prove registration for my car and my car insurance

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in the morning the next day from Gina in the regional hiring department who asked me questions like, do I have a car with insurance, am i safe driver, etc, after answering her questions she told me to go for an interview later that same afternoon and told me to ask me for simon at my local dominos pizza store. I got to the interview on time. Nothing elegant, just casual dress clothes a khaki, button down shirt and brown casual shoes. I asked for simon when I got there, he told me to wait 10 minutes. I waited for like 5 minutes and then he took me to his office in the back where I sat next to him and his computer. Despite having applied for availability on monday through friday, Simon asked me, if I had a car, insurance and if I was available to work the weekends from friday through sunday. He told me that basically he needed someone for the weekends because that is the busiest time. I asked him if he had any jobs for monday through friday, he said he already had people during that time. I wondered why would the regional hiring department send me to a dominos pizza place that was hiring drivers with a different availability than mine. Odd right? I called the regional hiring woman that had originally called me and told her that why would she send me to a place that was looking for people with a different availability than mine. She asked me what Simon said about the availabilty. I told her what he said. Then she said something like the regional hiring department doesn´t know which hours of availability are requested from the individual dominos pizza stores. I would think that the regional hiring department would know what shift each domino store would like to get a worker for. I called gina at the regional hiring center and asked her for another interview with another dominos pizza store, she said she would do that. Later I got an email where dominos formally declined my application at that particular store which was by the way a corporate owned store. a week later from my initial interview and I still have not gotten another interview at another domino store as requested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car with insurance   1 Answer