Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014
Updated Sep 2, 2014

1.7

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

You get a chance to fill out the application, either online or go into your local store and see where you might want to work. Then you come in and talk to the manager and maybe the assistant manager on duty.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in May 2012.

I applied for the job through a craigslist posting. The posting said submit name and phone number and you will be contacted quickly. After being contacted I had to fill out an application which I submitted in two days time. I was told to interview at one dominos location. The manager said that there was not an opening at that particular store which to me sounded like he was just not interested in hiring me. After calling the main office several times I was able to get the number of the district manager who contacted me and told me which store I would be working at. I filled out paper work at a different location then began training at another (this is the 3rd different store). Then I finally began working at my assigned store (the 4th and final store). The total time between answering the ad on craigslist and actually starting work was about 1 month.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation with someone who did not get along with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenwood, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

I applied online, and within a week, I got a call asking for an "interview." I was told to bring a 3 year driving record. The online application was pretty straightforward, but it did include a "personalities" test and an aptitude test. With the personality test, I answered honestly, but used common sense, obviously, don't answer "strongly" agree to "Humanity has no hope," even if you believe so. The aptitude test involves calculating change and literacy. All of this is online, so you know the deal.

The interview was done right in the front of the restaurant where people order. The only questions consisted of "When can you work?" and "Are you a student?" Then she explained to me the pay and what I had to do. I gave her my 3 year driving record (which costs $36 to get from the DMV), and she said that she will give it to the manager, and I should look out for an email and call. My driving record was completely clean. She didn't explicitly say that I was hired, but she strongly suggested it, even though the decision is left to the manager. This, along with the lack of real interview questions, gave me the impression this job is "low tier": it has a high turnover rate and the pay is low, so few people want the job. Basically they'll hire anyone without a DUI or something like that. The interview itself took around 5 minutes. I dressed in a polo and khakis, nothing too formal.

Interview Questions
    There was none. It was minimum wage.

Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in November 2013.

I was emailed to meet at one Domino's along with several other people. Thankfully, the interviews were one-on-one. I got called in and wasn't even asked about job history. The supervisor who interviewed me was really nice. We chatted a bit and he gave me the run-through of the background check and vehicle inspection he was going to run. Then we went outside and he looked at my car to make sure it was in good working condition. He told me to expect a call or email, but I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, I got calls from several other locations asking to come in for interviews, and had to keep telling them I'd already had one. I emailed the supervisor and he gave me information on the orientation (a terrible series of videos that we were required to watch) and I started work the week after I attended.

Level III Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's.

If interested go to: careers.dominos.com . After applying give a couple days to allow management to review the application. Once they have looked over it they will contact you with phone number provided and look to schedule interview as soon as possible. Interview usually takes about 15 minutes and goes over most of the questions are recognizable from initial application. Person applying also given time to provide additional comments as to why they feel they are a good fit for the position as well as ask any question about possible employment

Interview Questions
    • Arithmetic on/or about change given to customer, division with boxes, multiplication with dough trays   Answer Question
    accept and there is always ways to move up and grow within the company

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Driving Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

They were great they interview me fast and i knew at the end that i had the job but they are a great place and cant wait to keep working there

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winder, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Camden, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

They just take you into the back and ask you a bunch of questions. Very unprofessional. And they ask you to fold 5 boxes in a min. Anyone could do that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!