Domino's

Average Difficulty
153 candidate interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in February 2011.

Interview Details – First round was a Skype interview. They then invited me to come for the second round of interviews at their headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The second round consisted of 3.5 hours of 3 back-to-back interviews that were pretty intense. Practice role-play before the interview. Was not called back for a third interview.

Interview Question – What customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Communications Manager
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in April 2011.

Interview Details – 45 minute phone interview
2-hour in-person interview with HR and Manager
2-hour in-person interview with VP and EVP

Interview Question – Tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, they compensate fairly and not much negotiating was needed.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, it seems like a great opportunity, but the interview process was very sloppy. I went to a career fair where the recruiters contacted me back for an interview, then switched recruiters mid-process and never actually got back with me. They sort of led me on and then never gave me a chance and essentially wasted my time. I happened to be at another career where they attended and then was told they would be getting back with me for the interview and then received a rejection e-mail. One person told me that one person was my contact and recruiter, while a different person told me another one was. Overall, it was not very professional nor organized. Furthermore, I tried following up and asking what I could have done better and never had a return e-mail.

Interview Question – They just generally had me explain my leadership experience and how that would translate to being a good leader for their company.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Iowa City, IA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

Interview Details – I met with the general manager of the store and was tested on basic knowledge required for the job on a paper test. I was then interviewed by the GM for approximately 30 minutes to prove my knowledge of math and my background information, specifically my previous work experience. I also had a discussion with a regional manager regarding a new computer based training system implemented by Dominoes just that week. I was the 1st person at our location on S. Washington St. to test the efficacy of this new computerized education and training software. I would advise any interviewer to practice before hand with a friend who asks quick questions and allows little time to think about an answer. The interviewer will mostly answer questions which test the ability to perform the job being interviewed for.

Interview Question – What is an experience from previously in your life which shows your ability to lead a group of people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. I was unable to negotiate. Their are opportunities to advance in the company which are performance based.

Cash Accountant Interview

Cash Accountant
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

Interview Details – Started with a phone interview and within two weeks I landed a few interview in person. There were two sets of interviews, one with human resource and the other with managers from the accounting department. Interviewers each asked the identical questions, but asked for different examples. It was very hard giving 3 different examples from previous work when i'm just a recent college grad. Otherwise, friendly people to interview with.

Interview Question – How would you change your way of communicating to an older audience/ staff/   View Answer

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

Human Resources Leadership Development Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I met a Recruiter at career fair while I was still in school, which led to a phone screen,followed by an interview at their corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor. It was a group panel interview (there were three interviewers) in which every single question was behavioral or situational based.
I didnt get past that interview, but it was still intense.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in December 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple tiered interview process with human resources personnel and everyone in the management chain from your manager-to-be, up to the Chief Information Officer. The management chain is fairly short, so it would generally consist of manager, director, vice president, then CIO. The interviews may all happen consecutively, or be spread out across multiple days

Interview Question – If you were to design an ideal package management solution, what fundamental elements would you need to include?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Had a phone screening. They asked alot of SQL/SQR questions. My background is in Human Resource Information Systems; worked in an SQR environment. All SQL/SQR's were typically handled by the IT department. So was unable to clearly define the interview questions asked.

Interview Question – Information Technology related questions   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Interview Details – will be asked about previous job (s). And any experience you may have in regard to the job. What days you can you work or if you be available at the drop of a phone call.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Supply Chain Intern
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

Interview Details – First Round - On Campus 1:1 30-minute Interview
Second Round - Domino's Pizza Farm Visit - 2 1:1 45-minute interviews, HQ tour, Speaker, pizza lunch

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you disagreed with one of your professors or bosses. What did you do about it and how did they react?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!