Domino's Interview Questions

1.6

Insider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

You will be asked to sit down and the Manager goes over your application. He/She asks to verify certain information and what you did at previous employers. You will be asked a long serious of difficult questions that will not only make you question yourself but also your sanity...

Interview Questions
    • Why would you like to work for Domino's Pizza?   View Answer

Human Resources Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in September 2014.

I applied online and heard from a corporate recruiter a few days later for a phone interview. I was asked behavioral questions such as time management and conflict resolution. I had two other phone interviews with people managers in Florida and Arizona. Again, these were all behavioral based questions. Some example of questions include, Give me an example when you had a tight deadline, what did I do and what was the result, What is our process of keeping track of multiple tasks, and give me an example of a time when I improved an organization. I also met with a district manager for my fourth interview. I was asked to describe 1-2 experiences from my past and how they will help me be successful with this position.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a recruiting idea that I could implement.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in February 2011.

First round was a Skype interview. They then invited me to come for the second round of interviews at their headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The second round consisted of 3.5 hours of 3 back-to-back interviews that were pretty intense. Practice role-play before the interview. Was not called back for a third interview.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in April 2011.

45 minute phone interview
    2-hour in-person interview with HR and Manager
    2-hour in-person interview with VP and EVP

Interview Questions
    Yes, they compensate fairly and not much negotiating was needed.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Overall, it seems like a great opportunity, but the interview process was very sloppy. I went to a career fair where the recruiters contacted me back for an interview, then switched recruiters mid-process and never actually got back with me. They sort of led me on and then never gave me a chance and essentially wasted my time. I happened to be at another career where they attended and then was told they would be getting back with me for the interview and then received a rejection e-mail. One person told me that one person was my contact and recruiter, while a different person told me another one was. Overall, it was not very professional nor organized. Furthermore, I tried following up and asking what I could have done better and never had a return e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • They just generally had me explain my leadership experience and how that would translate to being a good leader for their company.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

I met with the general manager of the store and was tested on basic knowledge required for the job on a paper test. I was then interviewed by the GM for approximately 30 minutes to prove my knowledge of math and my background information, specifically my previous work experience. I also had a discussion with a regional manager regarding a new computer based training system implemented by Dominoes just that week. I was the 1st person at our location on S. Washington St. to test the efficacy of this new computerized education and training software. I would advise any interviewer to practice before hand with a friend who asks quick questions and allows little time to think about an answer. The interviewer will mostly answer questions which test the ability to perform the job being interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • What is an experience from previously in your life which shows your ability to lead a group of people?   Answer Question
    No. I was unable to negotiate. Their are opportunities to advance in the company which are performance based.

Cash Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

Started with a phone interview and within two weeks I landed a few interview in person. There were two sets of interviews, one with human resource and the other with managers from the accounting department. Interviewers each asked the identical questions, but asked for different examples. It was very hard giving 3 different examples from previous work when i'm just a recent college grad. Otherwise, friendly people to interview with.

Interview Questions
    • How would you change your way of communicating to an older audience/ staff/   View Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in February 2011.

I was searching for a job online when I found an ad on Google stating that Dominos India wanted to employ more people. Then I contacted the recruiters of Domins India in NCR, India. I got a call 2 days later to appear for a panel interview at their headquarters. During the next 2 days, I had to go through skiils test, personality test and IQ test. The next day I got my appointment letter through mail

Interview Questions
    • How do you rate yourself to be fit to enter this industry?   View Answer

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in December 2009.

Multiple tiered interview process with human resources personnel and everyone in the management chain from your manager-to-be, up to the Chief Information Officer. The management chain is fairly short, so it would generally consist of manager, director, vice president, then CIO. The interviews may all happen consecutively, or be spread out across multiple days

Interview Questions
    • If you were to design an ideal package management solution, what fundamental elements would you need to include?   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Domino's.

I met a Recruiter at career fair while I was still in school, which led to a phone screen,followed by an interview at their corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor. It was a group panel interview (there were three interviewers) in which every single question was behavioral or situational based.
    I didnt get past that interview, but it was still intense.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question