Domino's

153 candidate interviews

Delivery Expert Interview

Delivery Expert

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – Submitted an application online, but knew the manager and had an interview a week later. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, all routine questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Dominos Delivery Driver

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Interview was really simple. Just made sure I had worked before and my background check for my driving record came back clean. I believe they decided to hire me from the application, and only wouldn't hire me if I had a bad driving record or ended up being crazy at the interview.

Interview Question – There really weren't any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Information Systems Intern Interview

Information Systems Intern

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – One phone interview then invited to an on site interview. All interviews were behavioural. The on site interview consisted of various behavioural interview questions, which I thought I had answered well.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – Went in with an application and the next day I got a call. The interview was very straight forward.

Interview Question – It was very easy   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Very brief not much to say

Interview Question – There was just the normal questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Programmer Interview

Analyst Programmer
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details – A phone interview with a recruiter - rudimentary
Then an online skills test - focusing on .NET 2.0 although we used a newer version
Then a face-to-face with some technical people
Then a second face-to-face with technical people
Then a comprehensive online psychological evaluation

The overall process? About three months.

Negotiation Details – I originally specified to my agent that my starting salary should be $75k. After the second interview we agreed on $70k, and I was told all through the process that this was acceptable. However after the 'paperwork' was 'complete' and so forth, the offer came through at $60k. I managed to get them back to $62500. It was an extremely late change in proceedings and very unprofessional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very simple. Walk in casual clothes talk about avaliablity if they do that you for sure have the job. then finally tour the store. Also they might ask about tour food handlers permit. Other than that you should be good.
They might show you how to make the pizza dough and what not

Negotiation Details – GM: Would you like a job?

Me:Yes

Me:Okay cool see you next week

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Question – Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Supply Chain Internship
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Dropped Resume at career fair, got call from HR and scheduled interview later that week.

Very simple interview, I actually knew my interviewer ahead of time. 100% behavior questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Domino's

Interview Details – applied in person and got the job the next day. Easy questions, seemed like they needed people to work asap.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!