Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

1.6

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Charlotte, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Internal interview process. Have to show you are capable or patience and maturity. Be honest and show facts that you have a skill set that can establish positive in-store growth for stores. Show that you have communications skills to deal with employees at all levels and customers in all situations.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be able to get the stores back on track?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's (South Florida, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Just a sitdown interview, like 20 mins. I went in, I had filled out a pre-screening application and that got me in the door. The manager asked me about myself, told me about the store and explained what the job would entail

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Miami, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call in the morning the next day from Gina in the regional hiring department who asked me questions like, do I have a car with insurance, am i safe driver, etc, after answering her questions she told me to go for an interview later that same afternoon and told me to ask me for simon at my local dominos pizza store. I got to the interview on time. Nothing elegant, just casual dress clothes a khaki, button down shirt and brown casual shoes. I asked for simon when I got there, he told me to wait 10 minutes. I waited for like 5 minutes and then he took me to his office in the back where I sat next to him and his computer. Despite having applied for availability on monday through friday, Simon asked me, if I had a car, insurance and if I was available to work the weekends from friday through sunday. He told me that basically he needed someone for the weekends because that is the busiest time. I asked him if he had any jobs for monday through friday, he said he already had people during that time. I wondered why would the regional hiring department send me to a dominos pizza place that was hiring drivers with a different availability than mine. Odd right? I called the regional hiring woman that had originally called me and told her that why would she send me to a place that was looking for people with a different availability than mine. She asked me what Simon said about the availabilty. I told her what he said. Then she said something like the regional hiring department doesn´t know which hours of availability are requested from the individual dominos pizza stores. I would think that the regional hiring department would know what shift each domino store would like to get a worker for. I called gina at the regional hiring center and asked her for another interview with another dominos pizza store, she said she would do that. Later I got an email where dominos formally declined my application at that particular store which was by the way a corporate owned store. a week later from my initial interview and I still have not gotten another interview at another domino store as requested.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car with insurance   1 Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alabaster, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Alabaster, AL).

Interview

Interview was brief, had to fill out a hand book. Was asked a few questions. Been a driver for Dominos 6 years now. Best advice is, have common sense,keep a clean driving record and know the area and actually drive it, don't rely on GPS cause it can be unreliable and takes time. The faster you are the more you take, the more you take, the more you make.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle? Do you practice grooming habits daily? Do you know the area? Do you have a cell phone so we can contact you or you can contact customer?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marysville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Marysville, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

They sat me down and asked me generic situational questions, gave me a small assessment where I watched a few outdated videos. A very laid back interview, I knew that I was a shoe-in before the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• What is something you witnessed that was questionable and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Land O' Lakes, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Land O' Lakes, FL).

Interview

it was pretty relaxed. there really were no actual requirements. i had experience 10+ years ago in fast food, so I was in. thats it. I know the man who interviewed me is no longer at this store, which maybe a good thing. I do recall some swearing and inappropriate jokes during the interview, which I am not complaining about, i love inappropriate jokes!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase. the pay is what it is and it isn't great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy! They were always talkative and you could spike up a conversation with them. Very easy going. But also you should be in a professional manner.Dress business casual. But not too casual. Just relax!

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

In person interview with three Domino's employees. I was asked a series of questions in the first half about my background, experience, and previous roles. Second half of the interview was a JAD session where they described a site they want and I had to break down requirements.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when you have enough documentation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Standard fast food customer service representative questions. The interview was fairly brief. I was asked to come in for training after the successfully passing the interview, pretty much on the spot. Training went well, so I got to hired on. Interview process was pretty good overall.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in fast food? Are you bondable? What hours are you available to work? Do you have experience making pizza?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Domino's (Memphis, TN) in April 2011.

Interview

Very brief, very easy, it was in store very simple questions and then I was hired same day. I started one week later. Had to take a drug test, then I got a uniform and then I went to work and learned how to do the job.