Domino's

Average Difficulty
153 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in April 2010.

Interview Details – saw an ad on craigslist and responded. spoke with the regional manager and was offered the job. mostly asked questions about my work at pizza hut and why i wanted to be a delivery driver. i said i enjoyed the independence and being able to get out of the building and interact with the customers.

Interview Question – What do you miss most about your last job?   View Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Pizza Delivery Driver
League City, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Dominos Delivery Driver

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – Pretty Easy if you've got your crap together

Negotiation Details – none

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Edmond, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in September 2013.

Interview Details – No interview because I knew the management but there was a whole packet to fill out.

Interview Question – How non-flexable the tips and hours are. You leave whenever rush is over, not a set time.   Answer Question

Full Time Human Resources Office Manager Position In Pensacola, Fl Interview

Full Time Human Resources Office Manager Position In Pensacola, Fl
Pensacola, FL

I interviewed at Domino's in March 2014.

Interview Details – The current Hr office manager was giving the interview..basic questions such as education, current/ previous work experiences. It went well and i was scheduled a second interview for the next week but she never specified the time. The following day, as well as through out the week leading up to the day of the interview, I tried calling and could not get a hold of her. I stopped in the office and she said the position has been changed to p/t and they are going with someone in house.
I live and out of town and that was very UNPROFESSIONAL to NOT follow up to let me know that position has changed!

Traverse City, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details – Domino's is looking for people that "have it together". They want someone that is reliable, and won't flake out on them. If you have tattoos and piercings, you might want to cover/conceal them. This isn't a deal-breaker, but if you're dressed like you're there for an interview (not a pizza), you're more likely to get the job. No need for a shirt and tie, but put on a clean shirt and pay attention to your hygiene. Most of this stuff should seem basic. Beyond this, they want a clean driving record (not spotless, but be honest - they have to verify with the DMV). You'll likely be driving your own vehicle, so they'll probably want to know if you have reliable transportation.

Interview Question – (Not a surprise, but harder than you think) How well do you know the area?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is what we offer. If you're availability works, and you know the area be sure to get a copy of your driving record, and bring it with your insurance and registration next time you come in on... (insert start day)

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – I went in and applied for the job and was called back for an interview ten minutes later and hired the same day.

Interview Question – I can't remember. The interview was more of a general discussion than a series of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple. They offered me a job and I accepted it.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Ware Place, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in January 2010.

Interview Details – Easy interview. No pre requirements required

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and interviewed at Domino's.

Interview Details – i applied to an add online that they were hiring. I went in and had to wait awhile before the interview . then she took me in the back and asked me questions and after had to fill out an application

Interview Question – They ask a money question   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty simple they will pretty much tell you on the spot at the interview if you are hired or not.

Interview Question – Not to many difficult questions mostly common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations