Domino's

Updated Jan 25, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

Filled out application online. Store manager called for an interview and I went in the next day. I spent 10 minutes with the store manager answering questions about availability and my experience. Rather easy. She told me i would be hired if I passed the background check.That was a Tuesday and I started computer training on Friday evening. Started my first day on the floor on Saturday. Everyone was very helpful and very willing to teach me and answer any questions I had. I picked up on it quickly the team seems to treat each other like family and genuinely care for each other with very few exceptions.

Interview Questions
    I can't work a full time job and I was very specific about how many hours I was willing to work a week. My availability was rather open though which helped. For the most part they have been respectful of that although I do have to remind them sometimes to reel my schedule back. Unless you are going into some type of leadership role you will get no benefits and you usually start at minimum wage. Drivers make a lot more usually and are not required to tip out the CSR's which I feel is not right. I bust my butt to make sure there food and deliveries ready but do not receive a reward which sometimes breeds complacency.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winder, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

i went in on a monday, talked with the manager for ten minutes, was hired on the spot. background check took two days, came in the following monday and started working!

there wasn't one.

Cashier/Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint John, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint John, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

I wrote and turned in my application to Domino's. A couple weeks passed and I was called in. I walked into the back area where the office was and the manager basically asked me a few questions and gave me a quiz that was an hour long.

Interview Questions
    • They showed me a video. Its like an interactive slideshow and I just had to answer based off of what the video taught me.   View Answer
    No negotiation phase.

Crew Chief Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in July 2014.

I applied online. Got a phone call for an interview.
    It was like normal interviews. Bring resume, dress nice.
    He asked questions about experience, why Domino's, so on and so forth.

Interview Questions
    I said what pay I needed and they worked out a deal with me to take classes and work up to the pay grade they advanced me.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's.

I do not remember It was three years ago. But it is very simple anybody can be hired if they can speak english well. make sure you smile and talk about how good you are with customer service

I accepted minimum wage

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

Quck and simple. Casual. Took place in front of the store. More of a conversation. felt like i was already hired.Interviewd by the store manager. Overall good experiance and a casual interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Domino's.

Wonderful laid back interview. Three person panal. No pressure at all. Felt really at ease during the whole process. Lasted about 20 minutes. They reviewed what was expected from me as an employee. They went over benefits. They reviewed the schedule with me. Then opened it up for questions.

Inside Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's.

not much to tell store was in need of help not much of an interview was told to bring in social security card and drivers license make sure i fill out all paperwork

Interview Questions
    • very basic questions fillled out application and turned it in. and got a call back two weeks later. came back in and filled out more paperwork. was pretty much hired without an interview   Answer Question

Gen Manager Dominos Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Amherst, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Amherst, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

The hiring and interview process was Easy. Too easy. in fact, not a whole lot of "REAL" questions were asked as far as the job and experience was concerned. All they were really asking was about my car and where I lived and what High school I went to and about my friends. Since when does a manager ask you right away about your cell number and what time we can get together and have a few drinks? This was at the interview. NOTHING about my experience and what I've done.

Interview Questions
    • What Drink do I like the Most? Red's Apple Ale or Blue light?   View Answer

The interview was very inappropriate