Domino's

Updated Jan 25, 2015
Updated Jan 25, 2015

1.6

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Formal. Held at a Domino's store (which was really cool to me), was taken to a small office (store was quite small) where I sat with the franchisee, and he looked over my application and held a very detailed interview. Was in and out (just like a pizza) very quickly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation phase. Was offered a higher rate than expected/wanted and was happy to accept. Quickly got a $1 raise (about 1.5 months)

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

As long as you have a valid driver's license, car insurance, a clean background check and a good driving history, you're pretty much qualified for the job if there is an open position available. It's definitely one of the easiest jobs to get, but the pay is very above average if you know how to earn the tips.

Interview Questions
    • You HAVE to have car insurance with your name on it. Even if you are on someone else's car insurance, if you name isn't listed on the insurance card, you can't be hired.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in February 2014.

Informal interview atmosphere in the back of a store. General questions you would expect, like how long you have worked in the food service industry, do you have a current job or other obligations, like school, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job?   View Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.

Had a phone screening. They asked alot of SQL/SQR questions. My background is in Human Resource Information Systems; worked in an SQR environment. All SQL/SQR's were typically handled by the IT department. So was unable to clearly define the interview questions asked.

Pizza Delivery Driver/Pizza Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, OR

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

Got a phone call from the general manager of the store that i was hired on at. Had an interview with him. It was pretty simple, he asked me about previous employment, what people would say about me or describe me as. Most difficult question was; Then after that interview I was supposed to have an interview with the District Manager; Amanda (she is awesome!) ended up just interviewing with another general manager at another store. They let Amanda know what they thought of me and hired me.

Interview Questions
    • "Name a conflict you have been in and how did you resolve it?"   Answer Question

Dominos Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The Hiring process consisted of a phone call ~2 days after online application, a quick psycho check, then an interview with the local HR. The interview was very basic, essentially just asking you to read your resume to them. After this interview you pretty much have the job as long as you don't tell them that you burned down your last employers business.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work at other stores?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I only did one interview. It was very simple with straight forward questions. About a week later I got a call from the GM of the store to go to the orientation. Only a few days later I started training.

Interview Questions
    • The interview wasn't as comprehensive as other job interviews. Fairly simple and straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions
    Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

I filled out an application and turned it in, before I left the building the store's general manager asked if I had a few minutes for an interview, she asked simple questions and after about 5 minutes she gave me a packet of company mandated paperwork. This packet included a direct deposit form, permission to inspect vehicles, permission to drug test, permission to do a basic background check, proof of insurance and a copy of your ID. After about a week I began working.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the blue. Basic questions. How long have you lived in the area, had your licence, hows your driving record, criminal charges, how well do you handle stress. Easy questions   Answer Question