Domino's

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

1.6

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The hiring process was fairly quick. I only did one interview. It was very simple with straight forward questions. About a week later I got a call from the GM of the store to go to the orientation. Only a few days later I started training.

Interview Questions
    • The interview wasn't as comprehensive as other job interviews. Fairly simple and straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornburg, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

The interviewing process was straight forward. The manager was very professional and asked about my prior experience and availability. Also he informed me about the possible wear and tear of my vehicle that comes with being a delivery driver. Overall it was a cake walk and I worked for several months being a delivery driver.

Interview Questions
    Keep up on the maintenance of your vehicle

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

There was hardly an interview they were so desperate for drivers. if it weren't for the sheet that the manager had to fill out, I doubt he would have asked me any questions at all. He asked if I had an experience where I had to help an angry customer.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's in January 2014.

I filled out an application and turned it in, before I left the building the store's general manager asked if I had a few minutes for an interview, she asked simple questions and after about 5 minutes she gave me a packet of company mandated paperwork. This packet included a direct deposit form, permission to inspect vehicles, permission to drug test, permission to do a basic background check, proof of insurance and a copy of your ID. After about a week I began working.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really out of the blue. Basic questions. How long have you lived in the area, had your licence, hows your driving record, criminal charges, how well do you handle stress. Easy questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Domino's.

Two interviews based on manager skills

None

Cashier Interview

applied in person and got the job the next day. Easy questions, seemed like they needed people to work asap.

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Domino's.

Dropped Resume at career fair, got call from HR and scheduled interview later that week.

Very simple interview, I actually knew my interviewer ahead of time. 100% behavior questions.

No negotiation

Leadership Development Program Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Deliver Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in November 2013.

I was emailed to meet at one Domino's along with several other people. Thankfully, the interviews were one-on-one. I got called in and wasn't even asked about job history. The supervisor who interviewed me was really nice. We chatted a bit and he gave me the run-through of the background check and vehicle inspection he was going to run. Then we went outside and he looked at my car to make sure it was in good working condition. He told me to expect a call or email, but I didn't hear anything back. In the meantime, I got calls from several other locations asking to come in for interviews, and had to keep telling them I'd already had one. I emailed the supervisor and he gave me information on the orientation (a terrible series of videos that we were required to watch) and I started work the week after I attended.

Information Services Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Very easy. No technical questions. They asked me why I wanted to work at Domino's and asked what my strengths and weaknesses were. Very generic and basic.