Domino's Interview Questions & Reviews

1.6

Delivery Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Honestly, the interview was a lot more simple than I thought it'd be. Went in and had a bit of casual conversation with the manager there, put me at ease. Then she handed me a background check form to fill out so she could turn that in, and while filling it out, she asked me simple questions; like if I had my license and a car. And told me the salary and stuff to be expected. Basically by the end of it, I was 98% sure I'd get the job.

Interview Questions
    I personally didn't have to negotiate anything. I just made sure to check back every couple days and just tried to be persistent.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in August 2010.

Working for Domino's was a great experience and an even better resume builder. This is not a job for someone looking for a 9 to 5. This job entails a lot of nights, weekends, and holidays. Most management positions (shift leader, assistant manager, store manager) are filled internally and rarely posted externally.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to alter your behavior to fit the values or visions of a company you worked for.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation in which you had to sacrifice quality for the sake of time.   Answer Question
    Was unable to negotiate for anything other than weekly salary.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2012.

First Round - On Campus 1:1 30-minute Interview
    Second Round - Domino's Pizza Farm Visit - 2 1:1 45-minute interviews, HQ tour, Speaker, pizza lunch

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you disagreed with one of your professors or bosses. What did you do about it and how did they react?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

will be asked about previous job (s). And any experience you may have in regard to the job. What days you can you work or if you be available at the drop of a phone call.

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Domino's.

Two interviews based on manager skills

None

Cashier Interview

applied in person and got the job the next day. Easy questions, seemed like they needed people to work asap.

Delivery Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in July 2011.

They basically gave me the job in a matter of minutes, they needed people and I showed up at the right time.

None really

Supply Chain Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's.

Dropped Resume at career fair, got call from HR and scheduled interview later that week.

Very simple interview, I actually knew my interviewer ahead of time. 100% behavior questions.

No negotiation

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lacrosse, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacrosse, WA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in September 2009.

I stopped by the store and spoke with the manager. I asked if it was necessary for me to know the delivery area before I started because I had just moved to town the day before. I was told that wasn't a requirement. He asked if I had a car, blue pants, and sneakers. I did. Then he asked when I could start. I started the next day.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question