Domino's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

1.7

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Domino's.

just went in, spoke to the general manager and basically got hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Branch, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Branch, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Domino's in April 2013.

The interview was very simple. Just a few questions about my application and what I plan to do in the future. Then you watch videos on a computer and take a quick quiz about it. After all that it is just a few legal documents dealing with insurance, background checks, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions
    • When asked about what my plans were for the future dealing with schooling.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Went in with an application and the next day I got a call. The interview was very straight forward.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

I went to the store and asked about the hiring process. I applied online, got a call the same day. Started filling out paper work that night/next day. there was no formal interview.

Interview Questions
    lol negotiation a min wage job.

Delivery Expert Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Played phone tag for 2 days. I called them for an interview and got it on the second day. They did a motor vehicle check, background check, and vehicle inspection.

Interview Questions
    • Tell Me a time you had to handle a difficulty on your own.   Answer Question
    No negotiotion. 7.25 in store, 6.25 plus tips on runs.

QSR (Quality Service Representative) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's.

I knew someone who used to work at the store I applied to who referenced me to the manager. I filled out an application and had an interview a few days later. It was my first interview ever so I was nervous, but I suppose it was a run-of-the-mill interview. Asked to come back on Saturday for training and started Monday. Whole process took about one and a half to two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • They were all easy. Why do you want to work here, how do you rate yourself, etc.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was to be paid minimum wage.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

Applied through online portal. was contacted a few weeks later for a behavior based phone interview. After that was completed successfully, i was contacted for an in person interview at Ann Arbor Headquarters. This lasted about 2 hours with 2 separate team leaders. Was behavior and knowledge based (almost a conversation rather than Q and A). Was contacted about a 2 weeks after this with offer.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

will be asked about previous job (s). And any experience you may have in regard to the job. What days you can you work or if you be available at the drop of a phone call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anoka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anoka, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Domino's in March 2013.

I submitted an application in person (unable to do so online) and had to wait over a month for an interview, despite having a friend that worked in the store. When I finally got an interview, it was hardly an interview, more like a simple, "when can you work and do you promise to keep the rules?" I started work the next day.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any real interview, so there was no difficult question.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The terms were set forward to be accepted or not.

Human Resources Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Domino's.

I met a Recruiter at career fair while I was still in school, which led to a phone screen,followed by an interview at their corporate headquarters in Ann Arbor. It was a group panel interview (there were three interviewers) in which every single question was behavioral or situational based.
    I didnt get past that interview, but it was still intense.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question