Domino's

Domino's Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Development Program Interview

Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Domino's in October 2011.

Overall, it seems like a great opportunity, but the interview process was very sloppy. I went to a career fair where the recruiters contacted me back for an interview, then switched recruiters mid-process and never actually got back with me. They sort of led me on and then never gave me a chance and essentially wasted my time. I happened to be at another career where they attended and then was told they would be getting back with me for the interview and then received a rejection e-mail. One person told me that one person was my contact and recruiter, while a different person told me another one was. Overall, it was not very professional nor organized. Furthermore, I tried following up and asking what I could have done better and never had a return e-mail.

Interview Questions
    • They just generally had me explain my leadership experience and how that would translate to being a good leader for their company.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Domino's in February 2011.

First round was a Skype interview. They then invited me to come for the second round of interviews at their headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The second round consisted of 3.5 hours of 3 back-to-back interviews that were pretty intense. Practice role-play before the interview. Was not called back for a third interview.