Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Domino's
- Delivery Driver (44)
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Dominos Delivery Driver (24)
- Assistant Manager (22)
- Delivery Expert (22)
- Driver (8)
- Pizza Delivery Driver (6)
- General Manager (6)
- Store Manager (5)
- Cashier (5)
- Leadership Development Program (4)
- Insider (3)
- Intern (3)
- Shift Runner (3)
- Manager (3)
- Shift Leader (2)
- Shift Manager (2)
- Customer Service/Cashier (2)
- Crew Chief (2)
- Domino's Pizza Delivery Driver (1)
- Customer Service Representative Marketing (1)
- Deliver Driver (1)
- Lead Software Engineer (1)
- Area Leader - International Operations Consultant (1)
- Supply Chain Internship (1)
- Instore (1)
- Rider (1)
- Cash Accountant (1)
- Human Resources Leadership Development Program (1)
- QSR (Quality Service Representative) (1)
Leadership Development Program Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Domino's.
I was asked a series of behavioral questions, after which I was not extended a second interview. I thought the process was fairly easy but I was disappointed because I felt overqualified for the position and was not given a second interview. I would suggest highlighting why you want to work for Domino's in answering questions to stand out.
- Tell me about yourself? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Domino's
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo Offer
Applied through a staffing agency and was contacted a for interview a few weeks later. Interviewed with Domino's a total of 4 times over 3 months.
- Have you ever made a mistake? If yes, how did you go about fixing it? Answer Question
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Domino's in October 2011.
Overall, it seems like a great opportunity, but the interview process was very sloppy. I went to a career fair where the recruiters contacted me back for an interview, then switched recruiters mid-process and never actually got back with me. They sort of led me on and then never gave me a chance and essentially wasted my time. I happened to be at another career where they attended and then was told they would be getting back with me for the interview and then received a rejection e-mail. One person told me that one person was my contact and recruiter, while a different person told me another one was. Overall, it was not very professional nor organized. Furthermore, I tried following up and asking what I could have done better and never had a return e-mail.
- They just generally had me explain my leadership experience and how that would translate to being a good leader for their company. Answer Question
Leadership Development Program InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Domino's in February 2011.
First round was a Skype interview. They then invited me to come for the second round of interviews at their headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The second round consisted of 3.5 hours of 3 back-to-back interviews that were pretty intense. Practice role-play before the interview. Was not called back for a third interview.
- What customer service experience do you have? Answer Question