Domino's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Domino's (Durango, CO).

Interview

Had to submit an online application, for which the process was lengthy and tedious and extremely involved considering the position being applied for. Time from application to interview was a couple months due to poor communication and conflicts in applicant and manager availability. Interview was short and sweet, mainly concerning availability, background check, previous experience, and ability to operate a motor vehicle.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any convictions on your driving record (not including minor violations like speeding/rolling a stop sign etc.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Domino's

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Domino's (Bellevue, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

turned in the application and went to an interview. got hired and went to orientation. at the orientation i was told i could not work until my background check comes back. long story short, i did not get the job after all.

Interview Questions

• why should i hire you over everyone else.   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's.

Interview

pretty simple interview... basic customer service questions, and a couple scenario questions. The process was pretty simple, and it felt like as long as I was alive and breathing, I was able to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Think of the worst possible delivery scenarios and decide how you would respond....   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation as to pay... I took what I was given...

Anonymous Employee in Winder, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Winder, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer at pizza hut

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Sandy Springs, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. The interview was at night. I started 2 days after. I actually got to see what I would be doing while in the store.

Interview Questions

• Will you have a problem with putting a sign on top of your car   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in League City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Domino's (League City, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Questions

• How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Domino's (Bossier City, LA) in March 2010.

Interview

No interviews, if you can stand upright and hold your mouth closed, you are hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, but expect pay decreases roughly every six months

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Domino's (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Questions

• One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question