Domino's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Winder, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in August 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was very unprofessional. Heads up, there is a math test. 15 questions, and you can only get four wrong. Easy math test but just a heads up to anyone that looks to apply for a job there.

Interview Question – None, for drivers they just kept asking about my car.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer at pizza hut

League City, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domino's in June 2010.

Interview Details – I walked in. Asked for a job. Told them I was in college. Got the job

Interview Question – How many pepperonis go on a large pizza?   View Answer

Bossier City, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's in March 2010.

Interview Details – No interviews, if you can stand upright and hold your mouth closed, you are hired.

Interview Question – No questions, if you can drive, you are hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but expect pay decreases roughly every six months

Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's in October 2013.

Interview Details – Resume dropped off in store. Waited for contact. An in store interview is arranged. All it took was six minutes. Just basic info and papers.

Interview Question – One question regarding how should one react upon encountering an angry customer.   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!