Domino's Pizza UK

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Bristol, England (UK)

Interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK

Interview Details – Very laid back, never employ store managers externally, always internally. When they do externally the usual life span of the manager is very short. Knowledge of fast paced environment is a must

Interview Question – How would you achieve a raise in sales of 15% year to year   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Penzance, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in March 2013.

Interview Details – After 3 days of handing in application as a Delivery driver store manager phoned me inviting me for an interview on the following day. Interviev last for about 20 min after which I was asked to stay and try the job before I decide if I want to work for them or not.

Interview Question – I din not have any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Leatherhead, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in March 2008.

Interview Details – Fill in the for if they like you they call you if not they leave it.

Interview Question – Are you able to drive!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

N/A Interview

N/A
Crayford, England (UK)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK.

Interview Details – Handed my CV in store.

Got a phone call for an interview.

Went to the interview in smart jeans and shirt, casual interview.

Wasn't told what the position would be, so I asked and was only told that I'd go for training nearby, not actually told what position.

They said they would give me a call if I'd been successful.

(got a call saying i was successful and would be phoned back by a manager to say when and where my training would be, and that phone call never happened)

Interview Questions

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in September 2010.

Interview Details – i just apply online thn i went 4 an interview.
after that they call me to join.

Interview Question – it was all just basic questions nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK

Interview Details – Went into the store and filled in an application form. Got a call 2 days later to come in. Was then offered a trial shift then after it I was just given my rota

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

The process took a day - interviewed at Domino's Pizza UK in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked over the phone how well I knew the area and how many hours a week I would like to work. There was no face to face component. I was then asked when I could start. The interview was very informal and it seemed like I had the job just by applying for it.

Interview Question – How well do you know the local area?   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's Pizza UK? Contribute to the Community!