Domino's Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ann Arbor, MI
Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Domino's in April 2011.

The majority of the interview process was very quick and professional. I did a phone screen with a recruiter and had an in-person interview set up with a few days.
The in-person interview was very much a behavioral interview. Questions focused on situations and wanting to know specific examples of how I dealt with them in the past. I met with three different groups on that first day. HR, The QA team, and the VP of the department.
The interviews went well and the team seemed great. When I sent some thank you emails the next morning I got immediate feedback that they wanted me to do a "final interview" with the CIO.

I met with him the next week and he told me that it was not a real interview, that he just liked to meet people before HR did their magic. We talked for awhile and he said they really needed people like me on the team. He asked if there was anything else they should know about me. I was honest and told them I had mild Aspergers Syndrome, but I thought that made me better at my job overall. That I sometimes struggled in a loud room though (most of their office is nice cubes so 95% of their office wouldn't be an issue). He said he didn't think that would be an issue at all.

Two weeks later I hadn't heard anything so called the recruiter. I was told at that point they needed someone with "stronger skills". So, I went from being just what they needed and HR just needing to do their magic to not being strong enough. The only thing in between, me being honest and telling them I had Aspergers. If you interview there and have any disability, I suggest hiding it from them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above what was strictly necessary to do your job.   Answer Question

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!