Dominos India

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dominos India in September 2010.

Interview Details – 3 round of interview process, good hr dpt, good hr policies, u can incash ur leave, good intraction when hiring, good planning for employee growth.

Interview Question – why should you work when planning is hiden?
why should you spend time when their is no value?
why should you work for a company where is no specified planning for promotion?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – 14000 per month

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dominos India in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was searching for a job online when I found an ad on Google stating that Dominos India wanted to employ more people. Then I contacted the recruiters of Domins India in NCR, India. I got a call 2 days later to appear for a panel interview at their headquarters. During the next 2 days, I had to go through skiils test, personality test and IQ test. The next day I got my appointment letter through mail

Interview Question – How do you rate yourself to be fit to enter this industry?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Mangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dominos India in October 2010.

Interview Details – its easy to get job. just submit your resume. attend a simple interview.

Interview Question – Do you have an experience in this field?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dominos India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dominos India interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dominos India employees and interview candidates.