Domo

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Frontend Developer Interview

American Fork, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Domo in March 2014.

Interview Details – The hardest part was getting the recruiter to contact me. I applied twice, but it wasn't until I had a friend who knows some high up people at Domo to refer me that I was contacted. I Had a phone interview with Jeff, who was fantastic throughout the process.
    When brought on site I had 3 hours of interviews with different team members. The questions were applicable (javascript), and all involved getting up on the white board and coding up an answer. The team members were all very intelligent, but very nice and helpful through the interviews. They asked about experience, but also about my likes. Domo is big on both intelligence and fitting in with the team.
    After my interviews they said they liked me, but the initial position I interviewed for required more experience. So I then interviewed with another team. They are smart in that they are willing to find room for people they like. Unfortunately I had deadlines with other offers, so I didn't get to officially finish the process with the last team, but the spoken offer was very competitive, with great benefits, and even a small amount of stock options with the company.
    Awesome experience, bad timing. I highly suggest Domo to anyone interested.

Reason for Declining – Accepted offer in San Francisco.

QA Interview

American Fork, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Domo in March 2013.

Interview Details – I've heard of other interviews being done of hireright? I think it is called. where they have a question and you are recorded giving your answer all through a webcam. Mine however, was in person. I was called to set up an appointment and went in, talked to two of the veterans in the QA dept. They interviewed me with normal questions (i.e past experience, interests, future plans etc.) and then asked about a certain product in my case a vending machine and asked me to find the good and bad in the product design, use, safety, etc. Later contacted and got the position.

Interview Question – I think the one i mentioned in the interview process. They showed a picture of a Coca Cola vending machine and asked me to "QA" the machine in 4 or 5 different categories.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – For an intern position they just kind of hire you and pay you what they think you're experience is worth. But I was able to set my hours and work with them with things like that.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Domo in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was fun and easy with an initial phone screening and followed up with a video interview what was new, easy and fun. After the video interview they scheduled in-person interviews which were also very professional.

Interview Question – What is your favorite app?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had other offers.

Account Development Manager Interview

Account Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Domo in November 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter reached out to me and wanted to bring me in for an interview. They had me fill out some basic information and upload my resume online and then scheduled a time to come into the office. Upon arrival I was met by the recruiter and given a detailed tour of the office and facilities. I interviewed separately with the director of sales, VP of sales, one of their top sales reps, and finally I had an interview with the Director of HR. All the interviews were casual and nothing really out of the norm. The interview process was well coordinated and a packet with my information and I assume feedback from previous interviews followed me from interview to interview.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the normal.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I interviewed with several other organizations in the area and accepted a better offer.

Account Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Domo.

Interview Details – The interview process was fast. The decision process was a little lengthy. I had an initial phone interview with Domo's recruiting team which led to an on-site interview with my future manager and team members. That same day, I met with the VP over my department. I was sold on the people. They were honest and genuine, and that has held true since joining the company. I was left hanging for about a month while they made the position available, and that's always tough, but it was worth the wait.

Interview Question – I had gaps in my experience, and they wanted to know how I was going to fill those gaps. It was a great question, and I'd ask the same thing if I was the interviewer. Caught me off guard though.   Answer Question

Talent Management Interview

American Fork, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Domo in October 2010.

Interview Details – Good process

Interview Question – Do you like to win or hate to lose   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Domo? Contribute to the Community!

Domo Videos

Domo – Why Work for Us?

Why Domo? Domo is all about redefining business intelligence (BI) and creating an entirely new end-user experience with enterprise software. At Domo we have the essential components needed to change the way BI works for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domo interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Domo employees and interview candidates.