Hitachi Data Systems
www.hds.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Hitachi Data Systems Senior Database Administrator Interview Question

I interviewed in Denver, CO and was asked:
"Don't let the interviewer answer the question for you. He will keep talking and will try to put words in your mouth / help you, or at least give you the feeling. You have to ensure that you are answering the question the way you want to answer it using your ideas, not theirs. Don't be shy."
Tags: technical, brain teaser, behavioral, sql server, database performance, detailed, technical writing, storage   See more
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Senior Database Administrator Interview Review - one of 43 Hitachi Data Systems Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Detailed information is the property of Hitachi.
- Interview Candidate on Oct 8, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Hitachi Data Systems – Why Work for Us?

Hitachi Spirit Hitachi Spirit is what distinguishes us as the employer and partner of choice. It’s more than our foundation, more than a poster on the wall. It’s how we operate every day, how we get things done. It’s… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hitachi Data Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hitachi Data Systems employees and interview candidates.