Doncasters Interview Questions

2.8

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Doncasters in March 2011.

Got the interview after applying online and directly contacting the hr contact over phone. Got 1:1 interview after a month and the person who interviewed came to my location to interview me. In the end, I was not selected and the reason I believe for this, is that I am an international student.

Master Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Doncasters in March 2011.

Doncasters GCE Was a company/customer I visited When I was working for Ellison Technologies, They asked me if I would work for them I agreed and that was it because I could show them how I was approaching and solving problems.

Sales Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doncasters in November 2010.

Straightforward phone interview but could not make a real connection with the person doing the interview

Interview Questions
    • How can you help us quickly find big wins?   Answer Question
    • How can you help us obtain greater sales volume from our major customers?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Doncasters in March 2010.

Before the interview I have called them and re-confirmed my date as I need a date change and got the date change quite easily. On the day of my interview I had 1:1 interview with a lady for about 50 minutes I guess
    The interview doesn't need any technical preparation as it was just conducted to know the state of mind. Overall, she was impressed and had been called for the next round.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions but short listing the final candidates is bit tuf.
      as I had asked this question.
        View Answer

As I was on a holiday and couldn't attend my next stage I was declined. It was bit unfortunate but there is no other way to come as I was stuck due to flight cancellations.