Doncasters

Very Easy Interview

Master Electronic Technician Interview

Master Electronic Technician
Chula Vista, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Doncasters in March 2011.

Interview Details – Doncasters GCE Was a company/customer I visited When I was working for Ellison Technologies, They asked me if I would work for them I agreed and that was it because I could show them how I was approaching and solving problems.

Interview Question – can you be available next week?   View Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Graduate Development Program
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Doncasters in March 2011.

Interview Details – Got the interview after applying online and directly contacting the hr contact over phone. Got 1:1 interview after a month and the person who interviewed came to my location to interview me. In the end, I was not selected and the reason I believe for this, is that I am an international student.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doncasters in November 2010.

Interview Details – Straightforward phone interview but could not make a real connection with the person doing the interview

Interview Questions

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Doncasters in March 2010.

Interview Details – Before the interview I have called them and re-confirmed my date as I need a date change and got the date change quite easily. On the day of my interview I had 1:1 interview with a lady for about 50 minutes I guess
The interview doesn't need any technical preparation as it was just conducted to know the state of mind. Overall, she was impressed and had been called for the next round.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions but short listing the final candidates is bit tuf.
as I had asked this question.
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – As I was on a holiday and couldn't attend my next stage I was declined. It was bit unfortunate but there is no other way to come as I was stuck due to flight cancellations.

Worked for Doncasters? Contribute to the Community!