Doner Advertising

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Doner Advertising in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process took about a month from initial contact to offer letter. There was a phone interview, an in-person interview, and finally another phone interview. After the final interview, it took a week and a half to hear back with the offer. The interviews were more conversational than drilling questions, which I was personally pleased about. Overall, a smooth and positive process.

Interview Question – How do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Doner Advertising.

Interview Details – The interview process at Doner was very quick. There was a phone interview and an in person interview with a couple members of the team. The whole process took about a week. It is a very busy environment and it could be because they needed a team member to join quickly.

Market Research Interview

Market Research

Interviewed at Doner Advertising

Interview Details – Reached out to HR directly and had a in-office interview where I met the team.

Interview Question – Very straightforward behavioral and experience questions   Answer Question

Associate Search Analyst Interview

Associate Search Analyst
Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doner Advertising in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied, received a call from a recruiter shortly thereafter. From there I was scheduled to interview with individuals from the department I applied to work in. I came in for an on-site interview, then received an official job offer a few days later.

Interview Question – Honestly, there weren't any "what are your strengths/weaknesses" kind of questions. I basically just chatted with the individual(s) interviewing me. It was very casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was for an entry level position -- there wasn't much room for negotiation.

Intern Interview

Intern
Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Doner Advertising in April 2012.

Interview Details – Met a Doner employee at a career fair, e-mailed resume and was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after. Interview was with 5 employees at Doner ranging from VP's to Assistant Media Planners.

Interview Question – A math question was thrown at me, also the usual strengths/weaknesses, why you would fit in at in agency, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty low pay for an intern, $9 an hour and I didn't feel like there was room for negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Creative Intern Interview

Creative Intern
Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Doner Advertising in May 2011.

Interview Details – I met the HR person at my school's portfolio day and I emailed her. She called me the same day and said I could start in a few weeks.

Interview Question – Can you work overtime.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Doner Advertising in May 2009.

Interview Details – Standard phone screen one day, then scheduling interview another day meeting with HR and then the party that was hiring

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Compensation was not what i wanted

Associate Project Manager Interview

Associate Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Doner Advertising in May 2011.

Interview Details – Met with several people at different levels of Doner. Got a good feel for the position. Each person went into a lot of detail about how the Assoc PM would fit into their particular group. Work environment seemed very open and exciting. Office was very modern in design. Coworkers seemed young and very friendly.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was much too low.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Doner Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Doner Advertising Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Doner Advertising interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Doner Advertising employees and interview candidates.