Doner Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Doner.

Interview

I applied through the Doner website. A phone interview was set up about a week later, followed by an immediate offer for a face-to-face interview one week after that. The interview was more conversational than difficult questions, and the interviewer was very kind. Each of the interviews lasted about 30 min.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

I was asked to come in two days for interviews. I had four interviews each day, by groups of two current employees each time. Interviewers were employees currently working on accounts with open positions. A lot of questions were asked, but interviewers were very friendly. From the time of application to hire, the whole process took about a month.

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Super informal and borderline unprofessional. I felt like my interviewer had something else on her mind (which after getting the job and working there, she usually did because of how busy she was). I didn't talk about any of my work, I wasn't asked about any of my work. I was asked a few general questions and then I left. I got a call a few hours later offering the position.

Art Director Interview

Interview

Normal process if you get an interview your hired (lower/mid level). They all way make you wait and over promise growth in the company. They don't introduce you to any possible coworker because they are scared of what they might say.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Doner.

Interview

The interview process at Doner was very quick. There was a phone interview and an in person interview with a couple members of the team. The whole process took about a week. It is a very busy environment and it could be because they needed a team member to join quickly.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about a month from initial contact to offer letter. There was a phone interview, an in-person interview, and finally another phone interview. After the final interview, it took a week and a half to hear back with the offer. The interviews were more conversational than drilling questions, which I was personally pleased about. Overall, a smooth and positive process.

Market Research Interview

Interview

Reached out to HR directly and had a in-office interview where I met the team.

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward behavioral and experience questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Met a Doner employee at a career fair, e-mailed resume and was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after. Interview was with 5 employees at Doner ranging from VP's to Assistant Media Planners.

Interview Questions

• A math question was thrown at me, also the usual strengths/weaknesses, why you would fit in at in agency, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty low pay for an intern, $9 an hour and I didn't feel like there was room for negotiation.

Associate Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied, received a call from a recruiter shortly thereafter. From there I was scheduled to interview with individuals from the department I applied to work in. I came in for an on-site interview, then received an official job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there weren't any "what are your strengths/weaknesses" kind of questions. I basically just chatted with the individual(s) interviewing me. It was very casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for an entry level position -- there wasn't much room for negotiation.

Creative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Doner (Southfield, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I met the HR person at my school's portfolio day and I emailed her. She called me the same day and said I could start in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.