Doner

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.6

Art Director Interview

Normal process if you get an interview your hired (lower/mid level). They all way make you wait and over promise growth in the company. They don't introduce you to any possible coworker because they are scared of what they might say.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Doner.

The interview process at Doner was very quick. There was a phone interview and an in person interview with a couple members of the team. The whole process took about a week. It is a very busy environment and it could be because they needed a team member to join quickly.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Doner in April 2014.

The interview process took about a month from initial contact to offer letter. There was a phone interview, an in-person interview, and finally another phone interview. After the final interview, it took a week and a half to hear back with the offer. The interviews were more conversational than drilling questions, which I was personally pleased about. Overall, a smooth and positive process.

Market Research Interview

Reached out to HR directly and had a in-office interview where I met the team.

Interview Questions
    • Very straightforward behavioral and experience questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Doner in April 2012.

Met a Doner employee at a career fair, e-mailed resume and was scheduled for an interview a few weeks after. Interview was with 5 employees at Doner ranging from VP's to Assistant Media Planners.

Interview Questions
    • A math question was thrown at me, also the usual strengths/weaknesses, why you would fit in at in agency, ect.   Answer Question
    Pretty low pay for an intern, $9 an hour and I didn't feel like there was room for negotiation.

Associate Search Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doner in April 2012.

I applied, received a call from a recruiter shortly thereafter. From there I was scheduled to interview with individuals from the department I applied to work in. I came in for an on-site interview, then received an official job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there weren't any "what are your strengths/weaknesses" kind of questions. I basically just chatted with the individual(s) interviewing me. It was very casual.   Answer Question
    It was for an entry level position -- there wasn't much room for negotiation.

Creative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Doner in May 2011.

I met the HR person at my school's portfolio day and I emailed her. She called me the same day and said I could start in a few weeks.

There was none.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doner in March 2011.

I received the call from the HR Manager originally on Friday, I called her and left her message after I got out of work that day, expecting to hear back on Monday. By the following Tuesday, I had still not heard anything so I called and left another message. She finally called me at 4:40 on Wednesday, but I was at work and was unable to call back until 5, but she was gone, so I left a message. I didn't receive another call until Friday and we were finally able to speak. At the end of our conversation, she said that she wanted me to come in for an interview the next Thursday, and would email me the time. I never received and email and I called that Tuesday and left a message, but never heard back. Maybe they are just really understaffed, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Doner in May 2009.

Standard phone screen one day, then scheduling interview another day meeting with HR and then the party that was hiring

Interview Questions

Compensation was not what i wanted

Accounts Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Doner in February 2008.

Interview was impersonal... saw that I was in a student group and asked if I knew someone in it. Once I said I did, all they did was talk about him and I never got them back to my resume. I obviously didn't get an interview - I was upset how rudely I was treated during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question