Doner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Southfield, MI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doner in March 2011.

Interview Details – I received the call from the HR Manager originally on Friday, I called her and left her message after I got out of work that day, expecting to hear back on Monday. By the following Tuesday, I had still not heard anything so I called and left another message. She finally called me at 4:40 on Wednesday, but I was at work and was unable to call back until 5, but she was gone, so I left a message. I didn't receive another call until Friday and we were finally able to speak. At the end of our conversation, she said that she wanted me to come in for an interview the next Thursday, and would email me the time. I never received and email and I called that Tuesday and left a message, but never heard back. Maybe they are just really understaffed, but the whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Question – Standard phone screen questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounts Intern Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Doner in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was impersonal... saw that I was in a student group and asked if I knew someone in it. Once I said I did, all they did was talk about him and I never got them back to my resume. I obviously didn't get an interview - I was upset how rudely I was treated during the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Doner? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Doner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Doner employees and interview candidates.