Donna Karan Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Donna Karan

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Donna Karan.

Interview

Donna Karan does a lot of recruitment through colleges. The interview process was relatively painless. There was an informal interview at my college. The hr recruiter asked about myself, my studies, my experience and what type of internship I was interested in. I noticed she had a system of keeping track of the people she was interested in and not. If she was interested, she gave you her card. If not, she didn't give it to you. It was up to me to email her and I was scheduled for an interview with whom I would be reporting too. They asked relatively the same question with a little bit more detail.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects did you do in school that related to this internship? Explain   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an internship so there was no negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Donna Karan (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward interview asking about my previous experiences as a sales associate, etc.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, there was nothing unexpected -- the interview was one of the most laid-back I've ever partaken in.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Donna Karan (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Spent about 45 minutes with HR, very pleasant and fair interview. Followed up with interviews with 2 executives and another executive assistant (the latter was mostly to give me a chance to talk to a peer). My references were contacted and checked and although I had the skill set and wanted the job, I believe it was given to someone who came out of the fashion world. I came out of the finance sector.

GET Interview

Interview

nervous so tough interview.i was not set right for two days comming from that hr . apti round is good and then hr where i became nervous i dont know it may be my agressive ness or bold face.i got confused while using the words and spoke wrong instead of right ones in the interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Donna Karan (Chennai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview included detail information about family background,college marks .

Interview Questions

• about the Indian economy and gold and silver prices   1 Answer
    • About the Company -what they deal with   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Donna Karan in February 2009.

Interview

Email correspondence and then an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about past group projects that you were a member of   Answer Question