Doosan Heavy Industries

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries.

Interview Details – Contacted through HR and technical interview was organized. I was surprised on what basis they didn't go further with me. Everyone in the panel commented that they would be contacting me. I kept on chasing them for almost 2 moths, no reply.

Interview Question – After completing your education will you stick with us? : Terrible question!   View Answer

I & C Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in May 2012.

Interview Details – CV was given by hand to the manager of the company. I was requested to attend an interview and was interviewed by a technical guy. Management placed an offer for me after 2 days which I declined.

Interview Question – To draw out a basic control circuit of PLC for a sump pit pump based on level switches   View Answer

Commissioning Engineer(Instrumentation and Control) Interview

Commissioning Engineer(Instrumentation and Control)
Bilāspur, Chhattisgarh (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in May 2011.

Interview Details – There Havnt any qus.
Just asking that when u want to join..........

Interview Question – What is girder   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Doosan Heavy Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Doosan Heavy Industries interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Doosan Heavy Industries employees and interview candidates.