Doosan Heavy Industries Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries.

Contacted through HR and technical interview was organized. I was surprised on what basis they didn't go further with me. Everyone in the panel commented that they would be contacting me. I kept on chasing them for almost 2 moths, no reply.

Interview Questions
    • After completing your education will you stick with us? : Terrible question!   View Answer

I & C Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in May 2012.

CV was given by hand to the manager of the company. I was requested to attend an interview and was interviewed by a technical guy. Management placed an offer for me after 2 days which I declined.

Interview Questions
    • To draw out a basic control circuit of PLC for a sump pit pump based on level switches   View Answer

Commissioning Engineer(Instrumentation and Control) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bilāspur, Chhattisgarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bilāspur, Chhattisgarh (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Doosan Heavy Industries in May 2011.

There Havnt any qus.
    Just asking that when u want to join..........

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doosan Heavy Industries

Worked for Doosan Heavy Industries? Contribute to the Community!