Doosan Infracore

Very Easy Interview

Senior Director, SAP Global Implementation Interview

Senior Director, SAP Global Implementation
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Doosan Infracore in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recommended by professional colleague. Long interview/hiring process caused by delay in parent company approval. After I was hired, I was told that the parent company had changed my job from SAP Program Manager to Implementation Architect. Company should have been up front and informed me during negotiation phase.

Interview Question – Why are you so motivated by enterprise resource planning implementation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. Both my immediate supervisor and human resources rep were extremely helpful. They acted as if they really wanted me to apply.

Product Development Manager Interview

Product Development Manager
Suwanee, GA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Doosan Infracore in December 2009.

Interview Details – phone and one on one interview. Firstly with HR and afterwards different groups of people are involved. You may have to have a case interview with realistic numbers in the real world. HR people are nice and pleasant and business people (managers, directors and VP's) are warm. You don't need to have too much tension.

Interview Question – Guestimation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relocation support

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Suwanee, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Doosan Infracore in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a staffing agency if I was interested in interviewing with the company. I landed a 1-1 with my manager. The interview lasted about 1 hour. A week later they asked me for round 2. I met the GM of Marketing and the COO at the time. A decision was made shortly after.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Engineering Assistant Interview

Engineering Assistant
Statesville, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Doosan Infracore in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview with two gentleman and they were very professional and only interested in my credentials, no trick questions. Subsequently I was invited for a person to person interview with the same two gentlemen at the same time and then two three additional people, one on one. One was an HR representative.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my base salary and vacation. I suggest you ask for additional time off as an incentive to work there.

Worked for Doosan Infracore? Contribute to the Community!