Doosan Infracore Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Was selected so not much to it. They are however, very selective in terms of schools - really go after named schools. First phase was phone interview with resume screening. if you don't get selected on that, you're out. If you are invited for phone interview, they you go to NYC to do the interview. Nothing really sticks out

Interview Questions

• Consulting questions - how many golf balls will be in US at a given date   1 Answer

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Statesville, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with two gentleman and they were very professional and only interested in my credentials, no trick questions. Subsequently I was invited for a person to person interview with the same two gentlemen at the same time and then two three additional people, one on one. One was an HR representative.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary and vacation. I suggest you ask for additional time off as an incentive to work there.

Senior Director, SAP Global Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recommended by professional colleague. Long interview/hiring process caused by delay in parent company approval. After I was hired, I was told that the parent company had changed my job from SAP Program Manager to Implementation Architect. Company should have been up front and informed me during negotiation phase.

Interview Questions

• Why are you so motivated by enterprise resource planning implementation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. Both my immediate supervisor and human resources rep were extremely helpful. They acted as if they really wanted me to apply.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Suwanee, GA) in December 2009.

Interview

phone and one on one interview. Firstly with HR and afterwards different groups of people are involved. You may have to have a case interview with realistic numbers in the real world. HR people are nice and pleasant and business people (managers, directors and VP's) are warm. You don't need to have too much tension.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Relocation support

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Suwanee, GA) in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency if I was interested in interviewing with the company. I landed a 1-1 with my manager. The interview lasted about 1 hour. A week later they asked me for round 2. I met the GM of Marketing and the COO at the time. A decision was made shortly after.

R&D Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Incheon (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Incheon (South Korea)) in July 2011.

Interview

Most likely hired through the seasonal hiring system once a year. Recruiting is very limited to some well known graduate level schools. Sometimes, the interview is a kind of must-do procedure, not impacting whether you are selected or not. There is a group level training session after you get hired about a month long.

Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

1. HR 2. Department Head 3. Local General Manager A job agency contacted me and referred me to the company, after a quick review with hr, made an appointment with the department head for another interview. The head of department was the dicision maker and after this, a quick meeting with local GM and was done.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk through your work experience 2. Why do you want to be here 3. How Many Wall street Journal subscribers in Beijing? 4. Industry knowledge   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Doosan Infracore (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

I was asked why I choose to be a project manager in Doosan, why chose my current employer at that time, what did you learn from there, how to transform your background experience to advantage to new position in Doosan, your personality, advantages and disadvantages, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's negotiable, but hard. Show you are exactly whom they need.