Doosan Infracore

2.6

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesville, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Doosan Infracore in December 2010.

I had an initial phone interview with two gentleman and they were very professional and only interested in my credentials, no trick questions. Subsequently I was invited for a person to person interview with the same two gentlemen at the same time and then two three additional people, one on one. One was an HR representative.

I was able to negotiate my base salary and vacation. I suggest you ask for additional time off as an incentive to work there.

Senior Director, SAP Global Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Doosan Infracore in September 2010.

Recommended by professional colleague. Long interview/hiring process caused by delay in parent company approval. After I was hired, I was told that the parent company had changed my job from SAP Program Manager to Implementation Architect. Company should have been up front and informed me during negotiation phase.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you so motivated by enterprise resource planning implementation?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate. Both my immediate supervisor and human resources rep were extremely helpful. They acted as if they really wanted me to apply.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Doosan Infracore in December 2009.

phone and one on one interview. Firstly with HR and afterwards different groups of people are involved. You may have to have a case interview with realistic numbers in the real world. HR people are nice and pleasant and business people (managers, directors and VP's) are warm. You don't need to have too much tension.

Relocation support

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Doosan Infracore in July 2008.

I was contacted by a staffing agency if I was interested in interviewing with the company. I landed a 1-1 with my manager. The interview lasted about 1 hour. A week later they asked me for round 2. I met the GM of Marketing and the COO at the time. A decision was made shortly after.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Doosan Infracore in June 2010.

I was asked why I choose to be a project manager in Doosan, why chose my current employer at that time, what did you learn from there, how to transform your background experience to advantage to new position in Doosan, your personality, advantages and disadvantages, etc.

Interview Questions
    It's negotiable, but hard. Show you are exactly whom they need.