Dorman Products Interview Questions

2.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dorman Products.

Interview with engineering director and engineering manager. Take home engineering design problem.

CAPA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colmar, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dorman Products in November 2010.

HR Manager. Director of Quality, and Quality Manager

Interview Questions
    • Stadndard (google) interview questions   View Answer
    One sided. I was given an offer, I countered, and it was declined. I was told to "take it or leave it'. "Department has limited budget". Company made $536 million in profit that year.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Dorman Products in May 2010.

Worked with headhunter who matched candidates to positions. Did several phone interviews and then was brought in to meet multiple managers. Process was fairly normal, but did have to meet with many people before finally being offered position.

Not difficult

Product Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colmar, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dorman Products in March 2009.

Short and to the point interview, but it was 4 years ago.

Director of Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dorman Products in May 2012.

The interview was set up through an executive recruiter, they were very good at preping me for the interview.
    I interviewed with the person I would be reporting to. Initally I was told they were going to have me cone in for a face to face. A few days latter the recruiter called me and told me they decided to promote an inside person.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dorman Products in July 2010.

Initially I had to go thru HR via email answering a few generic questions like salary expectations and language skills. Once completed, I was connected with the hiring manager directly upon which I was asked about my personal experience.

Interview Questions
    • Can you please define strenghs, weaknesses, types of managers you work best with, types of challenges you have had in the past with management?   Answer Question